- 11th Apr, 2018
- 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Date: Wednesday 11 April
Time: 6.30 – 8.00 pm
Venue: The Dead Doll’s House, 181 Upper Street, London N1 1RQ (5 mins from Highbury & Islington station)
Guild members are invited to attend this evening lecture, looking at beer in all its forms, in both the on and off trade and evaluating the long term prospects for our national drink.
Andy Wingate, on-trade category controller for Heineken UK, one of the Guild’s corporate members, will share some of the company’s extensive consumer data and analysis to present a picture of the threats and opportunities for beer. Some of the areas to be covered include:
- ‘The new teetotalism’: how real is it, where are alcohol-free beers taking market share from?
- What are we drinking?: is it all craft beer, Prosecco and gin?
- Younger drinkers: what are they choosing, how important are health trends?
- Trend towards artisanal/craft products: how big is the opportunity?
- The pub: how is it changing in face of changing drinking and socialising habits?
The presentation will be followed by a discussion and light refreshments. We hope you will be able to join us for an interesting and informative evening.
To reserve a place (free to Guild members), please email email@example.com