Guild Member Profile
- B.Sc Brewing & Biochemistry
- Ph.D Brewing yeast physiology
- International Centre for Brewing Science
- American Society of Brewing Chemists
- Master Brewer Association of the Americas
What is the one thing you'd like to tell visitors to the Guild's website?
Co-author of the big book ‘Brewing Yeast and Fermentation’ – see http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1405152680.html
What you can offer as a writer/beer lover?
Brewing yeast obsessive since 1976. Writes, promotes and communicates the wonderful world of brewing science. Current big project on beer dispense and the critical importance of hygiene in quality. Recent publications – review in the book Brewing Microbiology (2015), paper on dispense nozzle hygiene (2016), paper on ‘Draught beer hygiene: a simple method to assess quality’ (submitted) and three others in preparation.