You can find examples of my previous work here.
Guild Member Profile
- South East
- General Certificate in Brewing - Institute of Brewing & Distilling
What is the one thing you'd like to tell visitors to the Guild's website?
I am the current Beer Writer of the Year (awarded in November 2018). I am also the winner of the British Guild of Beer Writers awards for Best Beer Communicator – Online (2017 & 2018) and the Best Beer Writer – National Media (2018).
I am the producer and presenter of Fermentation Beer & Brewing Radio, one of the UK’s leading beer and brewing podcasts. I also produce podcasts and audio material for corporate clients. I have written for a number of national and international publications including CAMRA’s Beer Magazine, Original Gravity & Zymurgy.
What you can offer as a writer/beer lover?
- write about various aspects of beer and brewing;
- write about homebrewing (I am a prize-winning homebrewer);
- write and produce podcasts and audio material for breweries and other organisations in the beer and pub world;
- speak or educate around beer and brewing (I hold a qualification in teaching in higher education & am a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy);
- act as a consultant on various aspects of beer and brewing;
What do you like most about being a Guild of Beer Writers member?
I enjoy meeting other Guild members and staying updated with relevant happenings in the beer world. I also enjoy the events that the Guild organises – they’re great opportunities for learning and networking.