Guild Member Profile
- Full member
- Marketing consultant, writer, designer, digital expert, PR professional.
- East Anglia
- The Norfolk Chambers of Commerce, Proudly Norfolk Food & Drink Network
What is the one thing you'd like to tell visitors to the Guild's website?
Previous head of marketing for Woodforde’s Brewery and Lacons, Judi-mae Alderton – owner of Mae Day Marketing – is a creative, talented and passionate marketing professional.
Judi-mae set up Mae Day in June 2019 out of a desire to independently offer her knowledge to ambitious, forward thinking businesses. Her aim is to support companies – preferably in the beer industry – in perfecting their marketing strategy and direction, something she has been doing since graduating from the University of East Anglia in 2004.
With a deep understanding of digital disciplines, consumer behaviour and brand execution, Mae Day Marketing currently helps businesses revolutionise their strategic direction and grow in the way that suits their company ethos.
What you can offer as a writer/beer lover?
With over 15 years experience supporting businesses and creating, managing and optimising marketing strategies, beer lover and writer Judi-mae at Mae Day Marketing can help give your business the boost you need.
- Marketing Strategy: From creating up an entire end-to-end marketing plan to hit objectives and KPIs within a set budget, to reviewing a current strategy, we can help you organise your marketing spend to its best ability.
- Website Development: At Mae Day Marketing, website development is where it all began, from excitedly watching the beginning of the Internet, to an IT degree, right through to managing huge website build projects. We are masters in our field when it comes to websites, so get in touch.
- PR & Social Media: Launching an active social media and public relations strategy can be quite the commitment. We can take out the hard work of growing audiences and engagement by providing a plan and guidelines or we can manage it all for you.
- Brand Identity: Do you think your brand needs a refresh? Maybe you want to launch a new product or sub-brand but aren’t sure where to start. We have masses of experience with brands – small and large, new and well established.
- Sales & Lead Generation: You have a fabulous product and you are ready to sell it, but you need a push in the right direction to start generating sales. We can help you set up the right environment to start building your business for market dominance: from defining sales processes, to e-mail activity right through to competitor and industry analysis.
For support with any of the above, or for a chat about how we can help you grow your business – get in touch with us today.
What do you like most about being a Guild of Beer Writers member?
Being a member of the British Guild of Beer Writers is a proud part of being a part of the friendliest industry in the world – beer and brewing. It means a lot to be a part of this progressive, creative and supportive group of talented individuals and companies.