Now hospitality is very much alive and kicking life has got somewhat busy.
- Cask Marque renewals are at 70%+, good to see pubs are using it as a marketing tool.
- Our 10,000 ale trailers are back into pubs. We have had nearly 1,000,000 scans of the QR code on the Cask Marque pub certificate using the CaskFinder app which records their visit.
- Annabel Smith, Cask Marque Training Manager, with the support of the National Brewers has created a Bar Staff e-learning programme on beer. More details on launch date.
- Stay In A Pub website receives 60,000+ his a month helped by the staycation benefit.
- Sambrooks, one of my Directorships, has moved to the old site of Youngs Brewery and also opened a brewery tap.
- Cask Matters, which I chair is active planning for Cask Ale Week (23 September – 3 October 2021)
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.