On Friday 29th October 2021 Beavertown Brewery’s pub, Beavertown Corner Pin, will become the site of an alien invasion, and they need your help!
You’ll have to navigate your way through an alien-ridden UFO crash site, set over the full three floors of the Corner Pin Pub. Get ready for a fully immersive experience as you attempt to make peace with the invaders. A drink may be in your hand but your fate will be in their claws… Attendance is completely FREE so grab a ticket now.
Hosted in collaboration with entertainment experts Swamp Motel, the event invites visitors to mingle with the extraterrestrials, enjoy a pint (or a few) and witness some very strange and unsettling sights (it is Halloween after all), all whilst uncovering the true extent of the experience. As it turns out, all might not be as it seems…
Following the immersive experience, guests will head down to the main bar to party with the aliens until the early hours with a pint in hand. Ticket holders will be entitled to two free pints of Beavertown’s much loved beers* to get the party started.
It wouldn’t be Halloween without some ghoulish costumes, so in true Beavertown style, out-of-this-world fancy dress is highly encouraged. If you need some inspiration, just head over to the Beavertown socials for some ideas.
Tickets will be issued from 12pm on 12th October via the Beavertown website. There’s only 100 so you’ve got to be quick if you want to attend the party of the year.
Attendance will be staggered with start times at 8pm, 8:30pm and 9:00pm, so you can enjoy the immersive experience to the fullest. Event finish time is 1:30am.
Date: 29th October
Various Start Times: 8pm/ 8:30pm/ 9pm (for the immersive experience). Party continues until 1:30am
Location: Beavertown Corner Pin, 732 High Rd, Tottenham, London N17 0AG
*Choose from either Neck Oil, Gamma Ray, Bones or Flesh, or any soft drink alternative.
Ticket holders must be 18+ to attend and must show ID upon entry. COVID-19: you will be expected to show an NHS COVID Pass to gain entry. Tickets come with 2 free pints of beer (choose from Neck Oil, Gamma Ray, Bones, Flesh or a soft drink alternative). Full T&Cs available [here]
We will be asking all attendees to make use of the NHS COVID Pass and Rapid Lateral Flow Self Testing Programme to confirm the COVID status of all guests and staff at the event.
We will therefore ask you to present one of the following for admittance into our event:
- Proof of double vaccination via the NHS Covid Pass (valid from 2 weeks+ after the second dose has been administered)
- Proof of a negative lateral flow test result (within 48 hours of entry)
To obtain a COVID pass an individual must either be double-vaccinated or upload a negative test 48 hours prior to the event.
Beavertown is dedicated to crafting high quality, innovative beers like Bones, Gamma Ray and Neck Oil that appeal to the thirsty masses, as well as more experimental brews from our Tempus Project. From brewing to branding, we believe in creativity in everything we do.
- In 2021, Beavertown opened the doors to its first ever pub, Corner Pin, at the brewery’s home in Tottenham. Popping with vibrant blasts of colour, iconic Beavertown designs and with a menu featuring the whole range of Beavertown’s out-of-this world beers, Corner Pin encompasses everything that makes the brand unique, bringing all of its creativity and curiosity to the new north London location.
- 2021 also saw the introduction of Bones lager to Beavertown’s core range of beers. Billed as ‘Dead Refreshing. Dead Crisp. Dead Good’, Bones is simple and immensely drinkable with a touch of Beavertown magic sprinkled on it.
- Beavertown is winner of 3 gold medals at the International Beer Challenge for core range beers Gamma Ray & Neck Oil.
- Now 9 years old, Beavertown began life on a 650L kit in a BBQ joint in Haggerston. The brewery in Tottenham Hale produces 5500L batches (or 9,000,000 pints a year) and our new home in Enfield will allow Beavertown to produce ten times this, a staggering 90,000,000 pints a year.
- The official craft beer of Tottenham Hotspur F.C., you can enjoy a crisp pint of your favourite Beavertown brew in our taproom and microbrewery inside the stadium – the first of its kind.
- At Beavertown, we believe beer is more than just a beer, it’s an experience. That’s why, pre-Covid, we hosted weekly Saturday taprooms to give people the chance to taste our carefully crafted beer in its natural habitat, our own Tottenham brewery. We’ll have more news on when our taproom is opening up soon.
Press release from Beavertown