Autumn is approaching and Beavertown is bringing back core classics 8Ball Rye IPA, Black Betty Black IPA and Smog Rocket Smoked Porter. The three familiar favourites are perfect for the colder weather and darkening nights with their wonderfully rich and comforting notes of nuts, spices, liquorice and smoky flavours.
Two of Beavertown’s earliest beers, 8Ball Rye and Smog Rocket Smoked Porter provide the perfect autumnal spices for you to sip on during the colder weather. A nod to the OG craft IPA’s of the U.S, 8Ball Rye has a wild blend of tropical, malt and spicy aromas flawlessly finished with a hint of bitterness.
Inspired by industrial old London, Smog Rocket is one of the first beers Beavertown brewed and served at Dukes Brew & Que, the brewery’s birthplace, and is Beavertown’s take on a Smoked Porter. Using smoked and dark, the 5.4% Porter is an original recipe using nine different malts with a big-hitting taste of molasses, smoked hickory wood, raisins and caramel.
Finally, an old school sweet inspired treat for the winter months, Black Betty Black IPA is Beavertown’s take on a black IPA that’s not for the faint hearted. Bringing together the tropical flavours of Fruit Salads and the liquorice of Black Jacks, this 7.2% IPA has been created to give a dose of nostalgia whilst it’s enjoyed in the dark winter months.
8Ball launches online on the 28th of September.
Black Betty Black and Smog Rocket Porter launch on the 6th of October.
The range is available while stocks last from the Beavertown online shop.
Notes to Editors
8Ball Rye – RRP: £2.65
Black Betty Black IPA – RRP: £2.70
Smog Rocket Smoked Porter – RRP: £2.65
Beavertown is dedicated to crafting high quality, innovative beers like Bones, Gamma Ray and Neck Oil that appeal to the thirsty masses, as well as more experimental brews from our Tempus Project. From brewing to branding, we believe in creativity in everything we do.
- In 2021, Beavertown opened the doors to its first ever pub, Corner Pin, at the brewery’s home in Tottenham. Popping with vibrant blasts of colour, iconic Beavertown designs and with a menu featuring the whole range of Beavertown’s out-of-this world beers, Corner Pin encompasses everything that makes the brand unique, bringing all of its creativity and curiosity to the new north London location.
- 2021 also saw the introduction of Bones lager to Beavertown’s core range of beers. Billed as ‘Dead Refreshing. Dead Crisp. Dead Good’, Bones is simple and immensely drinkable with a touch of Beavertown magic sprinkled on it.
- Beavertown is winner of 3 gold medals at the International Beer Challenge for core range beers Gamma Ray & Neck Oil.
- Now 9 years old, Beavertown began life on a 650L kit in a BBQ joint in Haggerston. The brewery in Tottenham Hale produces 5500L batches (or 9,000,000 pints a year) and our new home in Enfield will allow Beavertown to produce ten times this, a staggering 90,000,000 pints a year.
- The official craft beer of Tottenham Hotspur F.C., you can enjoy a crisp pint of your favourite Beavertown brew in our taproom and microbrewery inside the stadium – the first of its kind.
- At Beavertown, we believe beer is more than just a beer, it’s an experience. That’s why, pre-Covid, we hosted weekly Saturday taprooms to give people the chance to taste our carefully crafted beer in its natural habitat, our own Tottenham brewery. We’ll have more news on when our taproom is opening up soon.
Press release from Beavertown Brewery
For further press information, please contact email@example.com