Casting Circles, Chariot and Rule of Three from Beavertown Brewery’s Tempus project have now joined its core range and are here to stay. Newcomers to the Tempus range can expect to enjoy exciting, wild flavours, making them the perfect option for the Beavertown fan wanting to try something a bit different. The three beers vary in their similarity to the brewery’s core range, but each invites the drinker on a flavourful journey that explores the more wild and mysterious tastes of nature.
Casting Circles – The perfect introduction to Tempus, especially for IPA fans
Casting Circles is the perfect first step into Tempus as the most similar to Beavertown’s core range styles, and a real Beavertown x Tempus crossover. A young, fresh Casting Circles will give you bags of hoppy flavours of redcurrant, apricot and melon, but if you let it age and mature for a couple of years – it will transform in the bottle into a much more complex beer with rich, sticky pineapple, some more earthy tones and grapefruit zest bitterness. Either way, all-around delicious.
Chariot – Beavertown’s take on a refreshingly bitter Pilsner
The next beer down in the scale, Chariot provides a slightly more wild flavour and is one for the intermediate Tempus drinkers. A 5.6% ABV refreshingly balanced Pilsner style beer Chariot’s bitter yet softly complex flavour is thanks to its 3-9 month maturing process. Fermented and racked into oak barrels, by allowing time to mature it provides a full-bodied taste with the beer being able to be drunk fresh out the bottle or even allowed to age further after purchase.
Rule of Three – A more experimental style of beer for the curious
The Rule of Three is here for the Beavertown fans feeling slightly wilder. This beer is the furthest away out of the three from the taste of Beavertown’s core range. This 5.8% Mixed fermentation Saison style beer channels the more floral elements of nature. Each release of this beer is a blend of barrels from every previous batch, meaning some of the beer will be 3 months old, some will be 2 years old, and the more we brew, the older that old beer gets. This mixing of young fresh, delicate, floral beer and aged mature beer creates a multi-layered flavour trip of green apples and ripe pear, honeyed sweet apricots, hints of white pepper and sourdough tartness that finishes with fresh earthiness. A beer that is much more than the sum of its parts.
Notes to Editors
Priced at £4.50 per 375ml per bottle, Chariot is available here.
Priced at £4.50 per 375ml per bottle, Casting Circles is available here.
Priced at £4.50 per 375ml per bottle, Rule of Three is available here.
Beavertown is dedicated to crafting high quality, innovative beers like Bones, Gamma Ray and Neck Oil that appeal to the thirsty masses, as well as more experimental brews from our Tempus Project. From brewing to branding, we believe in creativity in everything we do.
- In 2021, Beavertown opened the doors to its first ever pub, Corner Pin, at the brewery’s home in Tottenham. Popping with vibrant blasts of colour, iconic Beavertown designs and with a menu featuring the whole range of Beavertown’s out-of-this world beers, Corner Pin encompasses everything that makes the brand unique, bringing all of its creativity and curiosity to the new north London location.
- 2021 also saw the introduction of Bones lager to Beavertown’s core range of beers. Billed as ‘Dead Refreshing. Dead Crisp. Dead Good’, Bones is simple and immensely drinkable with a touch of Beavertown magic sprinkled on it.
- Beavertown is winner of 3 gold medals at the International Beer Challenge for core range beers Gamma Ray & Neck Oil.
- Now 9 years old, Beavertown began life on a 650L kit in a BBQ joint in Haggerston. The brewery in Tottenham Hale produces 5500L batches (or 9,000,000 pints a year) and our new home in Enfield will allow Beavertown to produce ten times this, a staggering 90,000,000 pints a year.
- The official craft beer of Tottenham Hotspur F.C., you can enjoy a crisp pint of your favourite Beavertown brew in our taproom and microbrewery inside the stadium – the first of its kind.
- At Beavertown, we believe beer is more than just a beer, it’s an experience. That’s why, pre-Covid, we hosted weekly Saturday taprooms to give people the chance to taste our carefully crafted beer in its natural habitat, our own Tottenham brewery. We’ll have more news on when our taproom is opening up soon.
Press release from Beavertown
For further press information, please contact email@example.com