AleHunters Brewery Tours can now bring your next voyage of beer discovery right to your door, through our partnership with Brewery Market. Our guided online tastings for groups make it easy to build up your beer knowledge in a safe, convenient way.
Beer Sommelier, Certified Cicerone® and International Beer Judge Paul Davies is pleased to offer a choice of three two-hour tasting options:
CURIOUS CRAFT UK BEER TASTING
Explore some of the UK’s best new breweries and taste your way through a selection of juicy pale ales, dank hop bombs, clean and crisp lagers, warming porters and stimulating sours.
BELGIAN-STYLE BEER EXPLORER
Meet the “Champagne of the beer world” and understand how traditional Belgian brewing is influencing the international craft beer world. From Saisons that will get you salivating to hoppy Golden Ales and rich, dark Abbey varieties.
SEASONAL BEER EXPERIENCE
A lovingly curated tasting set of seasonal brews. While cool, crisp Autumn evenings call for dark, malty and complex beers, our Winter Taster selection (available from December) features rich, indulgent beers to suit even the darkest nights. Expect stouts, winter warmers and festive Christmas ales to raise your cheer.
Every tasting guest receives
– A guided tasting of approximately 2 hours in duration, which includes a profile of each brewery involved, insight into how each beer is made and a history of each beer style. You’ll learn how to taste beer and how beer is made from grain to glass
– 5 beers of different styles (gluten-free and low/no alcohol options available)
– 6 flavour profiling snack packs (vegetarian options available) and a beer flavour wheel to develop your understanding of beer and what influences its various tastes.
– £45 per person. Min. 10 persons per party (Smaller parties accepted, subject to surcharge)
– Prices include UK postage and VAT (Overseas delivery subject to additional postage fees).
Book now at alehunters.co.uk
Press release from AleHunters
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org