London-based Bohem Brewery has added two more authentic Czech-style lagers to its canned range, as listings for its beers increase.
Making the move from keg to 440ml cans are:
- Victoria Session Pils, an extremely quaffable 4.2% session Pils with a sweet butterscotch and floral aroma. Flavour has a little grapefruit and a touch of sweetness, as well as notes of fresh baked bread, and a building bitterness on the dry, subtly spicy finish. RRP £3.65.
- Henry Honey Lager, a 6.6% Honey lager brewed with specially imported honey from a small family farm in Borsice, South Moravia. Subtle, sophisticated sweetness, that sits calmly in the background, complemented by a warming heat from this deceptively full-bodied strong beer. RRP £4.90.
The addition brings the range of canned lagers available from Bohem Brewery to six. Through its distribution partnership with the UK’s leading beer wholesaler The BottleShop, the brewery is increasing its listings, with the beers now available from specialist retailers Caps and Taps, Hops Burns & Black, Ghost Whale, Beer Shop Hitchen and others. In addition, Bohem has launched an online shop for its canned range at www.bohembrewery.com/online-store/.
Zdenek Kudr, chief executive of Tottenham-based Bohem Brewery, said, “We’re delighted that two more of our authentic lagers now available in cans. The combination of keg and can is making our distinctive, genuine lagers more widely available to craft beer enthusiasts.
“There are now more beers than ever on the market that call themselves “lagers”, but our commitment to brewing in the authentic Czech style delivers the genuine article.”
Bohem uses bespoke lager brewing kit manufactured in the Czech Republic, and brews with specialist malts and yeast at low temperatures, to create unfiltered and unpasteurised beers that are lagered for a minimum of five weeks.
For media enquiries please call John Porter on 07734 054389
Notes to editors
- Bohem Brewery was founded in early 2017 by expat Czech brewers Zdenek Kudr and Petr Skocek.
- Bohem Brewery beers are authentic Bohemian lagers, fully matured, or ‘lagered’ for a minimum of five weeks.
- Located in West Road, London N17, Bohem brews and matures its beers in bespoke lager brewing equipment, designed and manufactured in the Czech Republic.
- The brewery is 215 square metres, with a brewing capacity of 6000hl a year and a lagering capacity of 2400hl a year. An investment programme to increase lagering capacity is currently underway.
The core beer range is:
- Victoria Session Pils, 4.2% ABV, IBU 29. Lagered for a minimum of 5 weeks, available in keg and can.
- Thor Session India Pale lager, 4.4% ABV, IBU 45. Lagered for a minimum of 5 weeks, available in keg.
Amos Czech Pilsner, 4.9% ABV, IBU 20. Lagered for a minimum of 5 weeks, available in keg and can.
- Sparta Amber Lager, 5.4% ABV, IBU 41. Lagered for a minimum of 6 weeks, available in keg and can.
- Druid Black Lager, 5.7% ABV, IBU 24. Lagered for a minimum of 6 weeks, available in keg and can.
- Vasco Double India Pale Lager, 7.4% ABV, IBU 55 Lagered for a minimum of 8 weeks, available in keg and can.
- Henry Honey Lager, 6.6% ABV, IBU 12. Lagered for a minimum of 6 weeks, available in keg and can.
- Raleigh Smoked Lager, 4.4% ABV, IBU 17. Lagered for a minimum of 5 weeks, available in keg.
- Bohem Brewery, Unit 5, Littleline House, 43 West Road, Tottenham, London, N17 0RE
- Bohem Brewery Taproom, 120a Myddleton Rd, London N22 8NQ
- W: www.bohembrewery.com T: 07999 014294 E: email@example.com