* New product is lighter, made with recycled materials and with a revolutionary Active Pour Tap which serves quality pints just like in the pub;
* Award-winning Pinter was named TIME Magazine invention of the year and its Lost In Translation Brown Ale was voted best in the UK at the recent World Beer Awards
Fresh beer has launched its new Pinter 3.
The new product is lighter, made with recycled materials and with a revolutionary Active Pour Tap which serves quality pints just like in the pub.
Award-winning Pinter is the UK’s fastest growing online brand as beer lovers enjoy the freshest beer brewed at home from just £1.80 a pint.
Sales have soared during the cost of living crisis as drinkers look to save cash and enjoy the best tasting fresh beer.
Pinter was named TIME Magazine invention of the year and its Lost In Translation Brown Ale was voted best in the UK at the recent World Beer Awards.
And PInter 3 is the most exciting development yet with new features including:
* The Active Pour Tap which puts you in control of the perfect pour – it adjusts pressure inside the Pinter 3 to deliver a pour that is clean, intuitive and completely satisfying. The tap can also be used with Pinter 2 to improve performance on previous models;
* 45% lighter than the Pinter 2 making it much easier to use, particularly when full at 10-pint capacity;
* Finished in three stunning colours of deep grey, electric blue and rich red;
* Brewing dock has a new ergonomic design and will be made with recycled materials;
* Add the Hopper to your brew and experience a freshly hopped taste with a burst of aromas and flavour.
Walthamstow-based Pinter has taken the brewing world by storm, growing sales by six-fold to £6 million.
Pinter is one of the UK’s greenest home beers and the brand has saved 7.1 million cans from the waste stream in the last three years.
If you stacked all those cans on top of each other it would be more than fifty times the height of Mount Everest.
Pinter co-founder and chief executive Ralph Broadbent said: “Pinter 3 is the very best way to enjoy freshly brewed beer at home.
“When it comes to beer, fresh is best. Freshness is fundamental to beer’s flavour, but over 75% of people are unaware of that fact.
“Drinking with the Pinter 3 delivers beer at the optimum point for drinking – right after it has finished conditioning when it is at its freshest and the flavour is at its peak.
“Pinter 3 also allows you to enjoy beer at home in an environmentally friendly way.
“The amount of beer cans and bottles going into landfill is unsustainable and the greenest way to enjoy beer is brewed straight from the keg.”
Try Pinter 3 now with more than 20 different beers and ciders – from European inspired lagers (Out Of Office) to American Pale Ale (Stars & Stripes), to moreish cider (Whole Nine Yards).
Pinter 3 costs £99 and is available now on the Pinter website and app.
Here are some of the best flavours to enjoy with the Pinter 3:
Stars and Stripes (abv 4.5%)
Boasting a classic hop aroma, Stars and Stripes perfectly combines floral, spicy and fruity flavours to create a taste sensation, embedding a hint to the iconic character of a traditional malt thanks to the pale golden to light amber colouring.
Tropical Debate (abv 5.6%)
Tantalisingly fruity, Tropical Debate is bursting with citrus flavours to quench your thirst. Hazy and refreshing, it’s the perfect taste to bring a touch of summer to cold, winter nights.
Space Hopper (abv 7.0%)
For an out-of-this-world experience, the Space Hopper won’t disappoint. The strong hop flavour is perfectly balanced with just the right amount of malt, creating a beer experience that will take you to a new dimension.
Intense Hop Flavour
Contact: Jules Stenson, PR Director, email@example.com