Here are some quick facts and updates for the festival:
- More than 40,000 attendees are expected over three days and four sessions
- Beverages from more than 500 participating breweries will be served on the festival floor
- Beyond Beer! (NEW!) 20 breweries will be pouring beyond beer products (seltzer, cider, kombucha) at their booths
- Inline brewery booths will be arranged by region
- Meet the Brewer- also back by popular demand, 28 breweries will have staff on hand to speak to their fans during all sessions
- NB2A: Partnering with the National Black Brewers Association, four breweries will be pouring at GABF. Stay tuned for more details.
- Brewers Studio
- Silent Disco
- Sing City Karaoke Stage
- The Backyard- sponsored by Wibby and Ikon Pass. A live music schedule will be forthcoming.
- Designated Driver Lounge
- Sponsor Activation Highlights – more information to come!
- Southwest Airlines will have a lounge featuring their in-flight snack mix and charging stations
- Snyder’s pretzels will have a pretzel necklace-making activation
- Ikon Pass holders will be able to cut the entry line via the First Tracks lane
- Schilling Hard Ciders will pour 16 ciders at their booth, as well as give a Brewers Studio presentation
- Russell Stover will be providing free chocolate samples on Thursday night to celebrate their 100th anniversary
We will be sure to reach out as more information becomes available. In the meantime, you can find the current media kit, including assets, here.
Contact: Mariel Fulton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Third-party news items that are posted on the Guild website’s news section come from press releases received by the Guild. These press releases are posted as they have been received and their publication on the Guild website is intended as an informational service provided to our members and website visitors. As such, the publication of a story from a third-party source is neither an endorsement of the content, nor its sender, by the Guild. For enquiries on any news item, please use the contact details that can be found at the bottom of each post.