Whether you’re buying for a beer lover, Beavertown fan or the notoriously tricky this Christmas, Beavertown Brewery has you covered with a whole range of out of this world gifts. From brand new beer launches to iconic merch, plus gifting bundles to (reluctantly) share out amongst mates, let Beavertown fill your stockings this festive season.
Orange Comet Marmalade IPA – £2.60 (Available here)
When it comes to the beers, Beavertown fans are in luck with two brand new launches just in time for Christmas. First up is Orange Comet Marmalade IPA, a nutty, spicy, rich and zesty orange beer which uses real blood oranges for a more intense but natural flavour. This IPA hits the spot; it’s just like biting into your marmalade on toast on Christmas morning, but… in a beer.
Cosmic Earl, Earl Grey IPA – £2.60 (Available here)
Also brand new for Christmas is Cosmic Earl, Earl Grey IPA. Like Christmas in a can, Earl Grey tea and bergamot have been used to create this festive brew, made by replacing the hops with Earl Grey tea for a real authentic, refreshing, cosmic take on a very British tradition.
Christmas Bundle – £22 (Available from 24th November)
The Christmas fun doesn’t stop there, with a whole range of brilliant bundles and exclusive merch to get you in the festive spirit. If you’re looking for the perfect party starter this December, look no further than Beavertown’s Christmas Bundle. Featuring 8 cans of 4 different out of this world beers, including 2x Orange Comet Marmalade, 2 x Cosmic Earl, 2 x Neck Oil, 2x Bones, plus a funky glass and a pouch of Soffles Pitta Chips (space snacks) to keep you sustained, this bundle is perfect for sharing with your buddies or flying solo if you’re on a mission.
Neck Oil Craft Beer Bundle – RRP £20 (Available here)
The traditionalists amongst us can get their Beavertown fix with the Neck Oil Craft Beer Bundle. With 8 cans of Neck Oil and a Neck Oil pint glass, recipients can raise a glass of seasonal cheer to each one of Santa’s reindeers, with one each for Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen! Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blixen.
Rocketdeer Glow in the Dark Hoodie – RRP £40 (Available from 17th November)
If it’s merch you’re after, look no further than the Rocketdeer Glow in the dark hoodie, which will let you shine brighter than Rudolph’s nose at all your festive gatherings. Made from 100% organic cotton and sustainably sourced, it’s a pretty sweet gift for the mate that’s difficult to buy for… or for yourself.
Invasion L/S Shirt (Grey) – £29 (Available here)
If it’s something a bit less glow in the dark you’re after, check out the Invasion Shirt. Another new addition from Beavertown this Christmas.
Set of 5 Tumbler Glasses – £20 (Available here)
Finally, why not recreate the pub at home with a set of 5 tumbler glasses – enough Beavertown glasses for your friends to steal when they pop round for a beer. Unless you have 6 friends. Then you’ll need to buy two packs.
Notes to Editors
- Orange Comet Marmalade – Single Can 330ml RRP £2.60
- Cosmic Earl – Single Can 330ml RRP £2.60
- Christmas Bundle (Includes x2 Orange Comet + x2 Cosmic Earl + x2 Neck Oil + x2 Bones + Festive Can Shaped Glass + Soffles Pitta Chips Mild Chilli) – RRP £22
- Neck Oil Craft Beer Bundle (Includes X8 cans of Neck Oil and x1 Neck Oil pint glass) – RRP £20
- Rocketdeer Glow in the dark hoodie – RRP £40
- Invasion L/S Shirt (Grey) – RRP £29
- Set of 5 Tumbler Glasses – RRP £20
Beavertown is dedicated to crafting high quality, innovative beers like Bones, Gamma Ray and Neck Oil that appeal to the thirsty masses, as well as more experimental brews from our Tempus Project. From brewing to branding, we believe in creativity in everything we do.
- In 2021, Beavertown opened the doors to its first ever pub, Corner Pin, at the brewery’s home in Tottenham. Popping with vibrant blasts of colour, iconic Beavertown designs and with a menu featuring the whole range of Beavertown’s out-of-this world beers, Corner Pin encompasses everything that makes the brand unique, bringing all of its creativity and curiosity to the new north London location.
- 2021 also saw the introduction of Bones lager to Beavertown’s core range of beers. Billed as ‘Dead Refreshing. Dead Crisp. Dead Good’, Bones is simple and immensely drinkable with a touch of Beavertown magic sprinkled on it.
- Beavertown is winner of 3 gold medals at the International Beer Challenge for core range beers Gamma Ray & Neck Oil.
- Now 9 years old, Beavertown began life on a 650L kit in a BBQ joint in Haggerston. The brewery in Tottenham Hale produces 5500L batches (or 9,000,000 pints a year) and our new home in Enfield will allow Beavertown to produce ten times this, a staggering 90,000,000 pints a year.
- The official craft beer of Tottenham Hotspur F.C., you can enjoy a crisp pint of your favourite Beavertown brew in our taproom and microbrewery inside the stadium – the first of its kind.
- At Beavertown, we believe beer is more than just a beer, it’s an experience. That’s why, pre-Covid, we hosted weekly Saturday taprooms to give people the chance to taste our carefully crafted beer in its natural habitat, our own Tottenham brewery. We’ll have more news on when our taproom is opening up soon.
|Press release from Beavertown Brewery
For further press information, please contact email@example.com