London, 29th March 2020: To coincide with the easing of lockdown restrictions across England, Beavertown Brewery has placed signs in parks across the capital to help members of the public adjust to their new found freedoms.
With over 12 months of being stuck inside many of us have forgotten how to socialise in the outside world. Living in joggers means we’ve forgotten how to dress, we can only converse with others through a screen and when it comes to greeting our mates – are we hugging yet or is it still the elbow tap?
The Beavertown signs aim to help Brits emerge from lockdown with helpful reminders on how to behave in real life situations and around our fellow humans with prompts like “you cannot mute people”, “this is not a zoom call” and an update to park rules.
The countdown to the pub garden is well and truly on as people begin to picnic in a group of six, enjoy a beer in the park or bbq in a back garden. It’s the end of a mass hibernation of sorts for humans and a time to celebrate.
Beavertown is dedicated to crafting high quality, innovative beers like Gamma Ray APA or Neck Oil SIPA that appeal to the thirsty masses, as well as more experimental brews from our Tempus Project. From brewing to branding, we believe in creativity in everything we do.
- Now nine years old, Beavertown began life on a 650L kit in a BBQ joint in Haggerston. The brewery in Tottenham Hale produces 5500L batches (or 9,000,000 pints a year) and our new home in Enfield – Beaverworld – will allow Beavertown to produce ten times this, a staggering 90,000,000 pints a year.
- The official craft beer of Tottenham Hotspur F.C., you can enjoy a crisp pint of your favourite Beavertown brew in our new taproom and microbrewery inside the stadium – the first of its kind
- Recognised award winner including:
- Brewers of the Year – The International Beer Challenge 2020
- Neck Oil & Lupuloid – Gold Medal – The International Beer Challenge 2020
- Gamma Ray, Bloody Ell’ & Nanobot – Silver Medal – The International Beer Challenge 2020
Press release from Mc & T on behalf of Beavertown
For further information or if you would like to request a sample for review, please contact email@example.com.