After a hugely successful event in June 2016, the Hall & Woodhouse Beer Festival returns on the 24th June, celebrating Hall & Woodhouse Founders’ Day and raising money for the company’s chosen charity Together for Short Lives. The festival will take place at the new brewery in Blandford St. Mary, Dorset where visitors will be able to sample all the Hall & Woodhouse beers and more from local micro-breweries!
As well as a range of brilliant beers on offer, there are plenty of activities to enjoy, live music to listen to, as well as food for all the family. Keep the little ones entertained with face painting and a Ferret Tank while grown ups can sit back and enjoy a pint or get involved in games such as Beer Pong. Visitors will be able to chat to Head Brewer Toby Heasman, take a look around the brewery and learn about the rich brewing history of Hall & Woodhouse and its award-winning Badger Ales.
With two new limited edition brews on the scene at Hall & Woodhouse, the beer festival is the perfect opportunity to tickle your taste buds and try something new. The zingy American Venture is the first in the Limited Edition series that sees the Badger brand take inspiration from great brews from around the world – with the first heading across the pond as a refreshing West Coast style beer. The Hall & Woodhouse 2017 Founders’ Ale – the basil-infused Mysterious Mer-Chicken – will also be on the bars and with only a limited batch brewed, so get your hands on it before it goes!
2017 has seen a new line-up of cask ales available in Hall & Woodhouse’s pubs across the South East and visitors will be able to try these and their bottled favourites on cask, as well as special edition brews from the pilot brewery. It’s not just Badger beers on the beer line up, fellow local brewers will be bringing their wares including Timothy Taylor, Downton Brewery, Hop Back Brewery, Palmers and 8 Arches Brewery.
This year’s beer festival on 24th June will be hosted at the brewery in Blandford St. Mary, Dorset from 11am until 10pm, where visitors can expect a delightful day of beers, foodie treats and family fun – and hopefully some lovely Dorset sunshine! All proceeds raised from this year’s beer festival will be donated to Together for Short Lives.
- The Hall & Woodhouse beer festival returns to Blandford on Saturday 24th June 2017 from 11am until 10pm.
· Tickets can be purchased here: http://hallwoodhousebeerfest.com/
· Badger Ales have been brewed in the heart of the Dorset countryside since 1777 by independent brewers Hall & Woodhouse. As one of the leading independent brewers in the UK, Hall & Woodhouse is well known for its range of award-winning ales brewed under the Badger brand and its network of public houses throughout the South of England. The brewery is now managed by the seventh generation of the Woodhouse family.
· Together for Short Lives support children, young people and their families affected by life-shortening or life-threatening diseases. Please visit www.togetherforshortlives.org.uk/for more information.
· For more information about Badger, please visit www.badgerales.com
Senior Account Executive
Mobile: 07867 387 868