Welcome to BevExpo 2022, a free of charge to attend event, celebrating excellence throughout the value chain supplying the beverage sector.
We are an event organised by industry, for industry on a not for profit basis and showcases the collaborations that ensure its sustainability.
We have a great series of presentations and workshops, covering the brewing, cider making, craft distilling and soft drinks sectors.
Our topics cover issues such as:
- Routes to reducing carbon in drinks manufacturing & establishing a pathway to net zero
- CO2 – recycling, safety, availability
- How to get your distillery approval
- Cider Women panel discussion – challenging perceptions – promoting diversity in cider
- Brewery cleaning – why have costs gone up and how to make savings
- New product development, opportunities & ethics
- Launch of new, 6th Pressure Code of Practice for Drinks Dispense
- Connecting to shared beer dispense systems – how to be safe and promote quality product
- Revitalising the Beverage Sector – future opportunities around health, sustainability, and quality
Speakers come from around the world, including:
- Charlie Bamforth – Distinguished Professor Emeritus at UC Davis / Senior Quality Advisor to Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
- Julian Hunt – Director of Communications & Sustainability, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
- Alan Power – Director, British Distillers Alliance
- Iain Ramage – Director Tapin2 Dispense Consulting and Industry Competent Person
- Mike Hughes – Head of Research and Insight at FMCG Gurus
To view the many more topics and speakers please click here.
Supported by a trade show of suppliers and manufacturers to the drinks industry and, introducing our Taste Town – showcasing a number of local drinks manufacturers, BevExpo 2022 is an holistic experience for all parts of the beverage industry.
On a social note – if you have not already booked your place at our Albert Schloss Social Evening, you can book your ticket when you register for your show pass by clicking here.
I look forward to meeting with you all,
Very best regards
Ruth E Evans MBE
Director, BTS Ltd
Press release from BevExpo