On Saturday 20th July, The Lagunitas Beer Circus is returning to London with its ultimate adult-themed day of beer, music, games and a whirling frenzy of freaktacular entertainment! A limited number of press places are available to Guild members, please contact Tom Garcia-Bridgeman at email@example.com to request.
Beer, IPA and ale enthusiasts can expect a showcase of Lagunitas’s stable, including the following selection:
- Lagunitas Daytime (new crispy hop fuelled IPA ad only 4% AVB)
- Lagunitas IPA
- Lagunitas Wilco Tango Farmhouse (Malty, robust, ale aged in red wine barrels)
- Lagunitas Super Cluster (A citra supernova)
- Lagunitas Citrusinesis Pale Ale (Fresh Sanguinello blood orange juice mixed with wheatley-esque-ish Pale Ale creating a smooth and refreshing hopped pale-ash citrus blast)
- Lagunitas Coffee Stout (A chocolatey, coffee-y, smoky, oak-y, Rye-y beast)
- Lagunitas Lagur (a light and crispy lager full of some super-special Loral 291 hops, giving it a floral and herbal zing)
If you missed last year’s one-off freakathon come beer festival and wondering what to expect, then think: brain flossing, razor-blade eating and skin stapling acts, to alternative aerial displays, burlesque dancers and beard ladies roaming around, as well as the Lagunitas’s very own Ring Master and marching band. In addition, Lagunitas will be showcasing its stable of IPAs and beers, alongside several guest brewers from around the UK!
What’s more, Lagunitas will be donating all of the proceeds to StreetVet, a charity delivering free care to the homeless and their dogs on the streets in cities throughout the UK. Please find a full release below.
Here’s a link to download HIGH RES IMAGES If you’d like more information, to request an interview with one of its performers or more high res image, or to ask for VIP entry to the event itself, please email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 234 9150.