The Guild is pleased to offer a new online training course for our members. To book on, visit our e-store.
A Recipe for Great Digital Marketing
Tuesday, March 23rd
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Venue: Online via Zoom
Cost: £15.95 pp
Presented by Rachel Auty, Marketing Consultant and Director at Raucous Agency Limited.
With a specific emphasis on digital tools, we’ll take a look at how they can both be used and integrated for maximum promotional advantage. The session will look at social media, email marketing, websites, blogs, and online PR and content will be geared around freelancers and small businesses in the beer industry.
Participants will learn:
- Why digital marketing matters to beer and pubs
- All the different things to think about when planning digital activity
- The tools that are available, many free of charge
- How to properly plan and seamlessly integrate digital activity
- How to make digital marketing convert into ££
- How to track and measure success
The session will feature selected examples of good digital beer marketing and will include top tips from the expert host. Participants will be sent a copy of the session slides for reference.
Participants will be invited to submit questions in advance and as part of the session there will be a discussion and Q&A at the end.