Brighton Gin is to partner with Punch Pubs and Co. to offer customers Brighton Gin Pavilion Strength across its pub network. Brighton Gin has gone into selected Punch Pubs and Co. from November last year, with increased nationwide roll-out into 2023.
Customers will be able to order Brighton Gin with a variety of mixers although the exclusive recommended mix is a Brighton Rocktail. The Rocktail is a classic Gin & Tonic with a unique twist using bespoke Brighton Gin Rock as a garnish which gives the drink a blue hue and a minty taste.
Russell Danks, Marketing and Strategy Director, Punch Pubs and Co., said; “We love the Brighton Gin brand and have admired it for many years. Brighton Gin imbues a stylish and vibrant holiday spirit that will add freshness to our offering. We are impressed with the consistent high quality, and this is going to appeal to our premium, discerning customers who value quality. We strongly support Kathy and the team with the meticulous handmade ethos and dedication that they apply to their process of gin making.”
Punch will serve Brighton Gin 40% Pavilion Strength, hand-made craft British gin. Super-smooth, clear and bright in the glass, the subtle notes of juniper and persistent hints of orange and citrus make this gin gentle and approachable. This multi award-winning gin is a favourite in a classic BG&T or as a base for a range of cocktails. In addition to rich juniper, Brighton Gin’s botanicals include fresh orange and lime peels, milk thistle and locally-grown coriander seeds. It’s also 100% vegan and gluten free!
Kathy Caton, founder of Brighton Gin, said; “We are so proud to be partnering with Punch Pubs and Co. and are really excited about the Spirit of Brighton becoming available through Punch’s fantastic estate and pub network. We love what they do, whether it’s Pub Pride or championing the community local. With customers choosing to drink less but drink better, we’re really looking forward to our fabulous quality, hand-made gin becoming available through Punch’s outlets. We’re looking forward to Punch’s gin drinkers getting stuck in to our truly delicious and genuinely hand-made gin!”
For further information please contact Helen Trevorrow or Vicky Hague at Green Row on 0794 000 9138 or email www.greenrow.co.uk
- Ends –
Notes to Editors
- For further information, images and cocktail recipes please contact Brighton Gin at email@example.com – 01273 448092 – www.brightongin.com
- Brighton Gin was founded in 2012 by Kathy Caton and epitomises the Spirit of Brighton: unusual, fun-loving, open-minded, fiercely independent, and ethically conscious. Based at the city’s first (legal!) distillery, we produce super-premium, multi-award-winning Brighton Gin in small batches, a stone’s throw away from the sea. Sustainable production methods are at the heart of what we do. Every aspect of your bottle of Brighton Gin is genuinely made by hand, and vegan certified, from the liquid, to the label to the wax top.
- Stocked in fine independents throughout Sussex including Quaff Wines, Brighton Gin stockists further afield include Master of Malt, Amathus, Slurp Wines, Hedonism, and selected Waitrose and Marks & Spencer stores through the south.
- Wholesale stockists include CMBC, Matthew Clarke, LWC, and Enotria & Coe
- Each year Brighton Gin collaborates with an LGBTQ+ artist to not only platform their work, but to raise money for the Brighton Rainbow Fund. In 2022 Brighton Gin collaborated to create a limited-edition bottle with Dave Pop!, a Brighton based artist, specialising in bright, bold pop art, with a generous topping of seaside sauce! From each bottle sold £5 is donated to the Rainbow Fund. Released as an initial run of 500 bottles in each design and individually signed and numbered by the artist, every bottle is a unique artwork in miniature.
Press release from Green Row on behalf of Punch Taverns and Brighton Gin.
For further information please contact Helen Trevorrow or Vicky Hague at Green Row on 0794 000 9138 or email www.greenrow.co.uk.