Purity Brewing Company has completed a hat track of top award wins in a matter of days.
Following on from the recently announced IWSC Beer Award win for Mad Goose, the Warwickshire-based brewery has now added two Gold awards at the SIBA Midlands Beer Competition, held at the Birmingham Beer Festival.
Longhorn IPA took Gold in the Small Pack Strong Bitters and Pale Ales category, an exceptional result as it was the only canned beer to win on the night.
And to complete the hat trick, Purity’s Pure Gold stayed true to its name, winning the Standard Bitters and Pale Ales category.
There was also a bronze for Pure Gold in the overall champion results, capping off a great night, and a fantastic week for the brewery.
Purity founder, Paul Halsey, comments: “What a week. SIBA is a top competition and there were an awful lot of entries this year from some highly respected Midlands brewers, so to come away with another three awards is fantastic. A special mention must go to the team’s canning process, with Longhorn the only canned beer to win Gold. Tonight I’ll be drinking to them and all the Puritans who make us who we are.”
– ENDS –
Notes to editors
About Purity Brewing Co.
Purity Brewing Co. is a company dedicated to making a difference. In its award-winning products: Mad Goose, Pure Gold, Pure UBU, Saddle Black, Longhorn IPA and Lawless Lager – Purity demands premium quality and uniqueness. In service, Purity offers distinction, approachability and integrity.
Central to the brewer is a strong commitment to supporting the environment. Purity only uses natural ingredients, supports recycling programmes and respects the community. Also, waste products are recycled through a pond and wetland system. This sustainable eco-system helps minimise carbon dioxide emissions and encourage wildlife diversity.
- Longhorn IPA and Pure Gold, Gold medalists at the SIBA Midlands Beer Competition 2016
- Mad Goose, five star beer winner in the Best Bitter category at The Beer Awards 2016
- Pure Gold, X, Longhorn, Saddle Black & Mad Goose – medal winners at the International Beer Challenge 2016
- Purity Brewing Company – Midlands Sustainable Manufacturer of the Year 2016
- ‘X’ Unfiltered Bourbon Rye IPA – Winner Best Packaging Design, SIBA Business Awards 2016
- Pure Gold – 2016 CAMRA Champion Beer of the West Midlands Medalist
- Pure UBU and Lawless Lager, global winners at the World Beer Awards 2015
- Mad Goose, Longhorn IPA & Gnarly, medalists at the International Beer Challenge 2015
- Pure UBU – World’s and UK’s Best Amber Ale, World Beer Awards 2015
- Lawless Lager – Worlds and UKs Best German-style Lager, World Beer Awards 2015
- Purity Brewing Company – Sustainable Manufacturer of the Year 2015
- Pure UBU Gold Medalist at the International Beer Challenge 2013
- Mad Goose Gold Award Winner at the Great British Beer Festival 2014
- Pure Gold CAMRA West Midlands Champion Bitter 2013
- Saddle Black Bronze Award at Great British Beer Festival 2014
- Longhorn IPA Finalist at the Indie Beer Can Competition 2014
Visit www.puritybrewing.com for more information.
Issued on behalf of Purity Brewing Co by Gough Bailey Wright, St Johns House, 16 Church Street, Bromsgrove, Worcester, B61 8DN, Tel: 01527 579555. For further information please contact: Richard Harris,firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Ivins, email@example.com