Purity Brewing Company’s newest beer is hopping its way into keg ahead of spring and the warmer weather.
Bunny Hop, the award-winning brewery’s first permanent cask beer in seven years, has gone down so well with customers that the crafty Warwickshire brewer is now rolling out kegs as well as casks.
The move means more UK landlords can serve Bunny Hop to punters, including a chilled version of the extra hoppy pale ale provided by keg cooling.
The team unveiled kegged Bunny Hop at this year’s Craft Beer Rising, taking place between 23rd and 25th February at the Old Truman Brewery on London’s Brick Lane. Bunny Hop was joined by Purity keg favourites Longhorn IPA, Lawless Lager and Saddle Black.
Brewed with Maris Otter, Lager Malt, Wheat Malts and Cara Pils, and generously hopped with Pilgrim, Eureka, El Dorado and Chinook, Bunny Hop has aromas of fresh grass, pine and grapefruit, with apricot and peach notes, perfectly balancing pale malts, powerful hops and a low abv (3.5%).
And with Easter and spring just around the corner, discerning beer drinkers will benefit from a lower strength beer to enjoy with other activities as many of us begin to stumble out of hibernation back into the great British outdoors.
Speaking of outdoor activities, Purity will also be peddling pints for riders at this year’s Mad March Hare Sportive on Sunday 5th March. The 72 mile bike ride through Worcestershire, Warwickshire and beyond will culminate with few well-earned Purity beers being served on the house.
Paul Halsey, Purity MD, comments: “Bunny Hop was born out of a passion to brew a lower ABV pale ale that still packed plenty of punch in terms of body, aroma and flavour. The cask version has had a tremendous response from customers, so we’re delighted to be offering a keg version enabling even more venues to benefit from this fantastic extra hopped pale ale. The evenings are getting lighter and many of us are starting to dust down our bikes and get back out and enjoy the great outdoors, and Bunny Hop is the perfect refreshing reward to savour at the end.”
For more about Craft Beer Rising, visit http://craftbeerrising.co.uk/
And for the Mad march Hare Sportive, visit http://www.madmarchharesportive.co.uk/
– ENDS –
Notes to editors
About Purity Brewing Co.
Purity Brewing Co. is a company dedicated to making a difference. In its award-winning products: Mad Goose, Pure Gold, Pure UBU, Saddle Black, Longhorn IPA
and Lawless Lager – Purity demands premium quality and uniqueness. In service, Purity offers distinction, approachability and integrity.
Central to the brewer is a strong commitment to supporting the environment. Purity only uses natural ingredients, supports recycling programmes and respects the community. Also, waste products are recycled through a pond and wetland system. This sustainable eco-system helps minimise carbon dioxide emissions and encourage wildlife diversity.
- Best Brewery Experience winner at the 2016 IWSC Beer Awards 2016
- Longhorn IPA and Pure Gold, Gold medalists at the SIBA Midlands Beer Competition 2016
- Mad Goose – Best Bitter at the 2016 IWSC Beer Awards
- Mad Goose, five star beer winner in the Best Bitter category at The Beer Awards 2016
- Pure Gold, X, Longhorn, Saddle Black & Mad Goose – medal winners at the International Beer Challenge 2016
- Purity Brewing Company – Midlands Sustainable Manufacturer of the Year 2016
- ‘X’ Unfiltered Bourbon Rye IPA – Winner Best Packaging Design, SIBA Business Awards 2016
- Pure Gold – 2016 CAMRA Champion Beer of the West Midlands Medalist
- Pure UBU and Lawless Lager, global winners at the World Beer Awards 2015
- Mad Goose, Longhorn IPA & Gnarly, medalists at the International Beer Challenge 2015
- Pure UBU – World’s and UK’s Best Amber Ale, World Beer Awards 2015
- Lawless Lager – Worlds and UKs Best German-style Lager, World Beer Awards 2015
- Purity Brewing Company – Sustainable Manufacturer of the Year 2015
- Pure UBU Gold Medalist at the International Beer Challenge 2013
- Mad Goose Gold Award Winner at the Great British Beer Festival 2014
- Pure Gold CAMRA West Midlands Champion Bitter 2013
- Saddle Black Bronze Award at Great British Beer Festival 2014
- Longhorn IPA Finalist at the Indie Beer Can Competition 2014
Visit www.puritybrewing.com for more information.
Issued on behalf of Purity Brewing Co by Gough Bailey Wright, St Johns House, 16 Church Street, Bromsgrove, Worcester, B61 8DN, Tel: 01527 579555. For further information please contact: Richard Harris, email@example.com