This Halloween, get in the spooky spirit with a brand new ghoulish launch from Beavertown Brewery, Flesh, a new lager going into the specials range. Black and cold as the Devil’s heart, Beavertown has roasted its new Bones lager over the fires of hell to create the fiendishly thirst-quenching black lager, Flesh, the perfect drink to accompany this year’s Halloween antics.
To craft this new lager, Beavertown has taken its ‘dead refreshing, dead crisp, dead good’ Bones, over to the darker side. With added dark malt for slight bitterness, Bones has been transformed into this new seasonal, roasty, brew. Jet black in colour but is just as easy to drink as its lighter cousin, Flesh is a refreshingly crisp thirst-quencher, right from the first sip to the last.
Sitting alongside Flesh this Halloween is Bones, Beavertown’s light, crisp and refreshing lager that hits the spot from the first pint to the last. Introduced this summer to bring excitement and a refreshing-twist to the category, Bones lager is the perfect pint year round and the ideal accompaniment to Flesh this Halloween. Can’t decide between Flesh & Bones this spooky season? Fear not, Beavertown also has a Flesh & Bones Beer Bundle which includes four cans each of Flesh and Bones, plus a Psychedelic glass, all for just £20.
Those looking for more of a twist this scary season need look no further than Beavertown’s blood orange IPA, Bloody ‘Ell, a one of a kind IPA with real blood orange added for a hint of sweetness. Perfect for sipping at a party, enjoying whilst you scare away the ‘trick or treaters’ or to accompany your favourite horror movie, Bloody ‘Ell is the ideal drink for Beavertown fans this Halloween.
Of course, all the ghoulishness of Halloween is for celebrating with mates, which is why Beavertown has also announced the launch of its exclusive Halloween packs, available in 140 Tesco stores nationwide. With each containing six cans of Beavertown’s much loved IPA, Neck Oil, and two cans of Beavertown’s American pale ale, Gamma Ray, as well as a free Beavertown beanie.
Notes to Editors
Flesh – Single Can 330ml RRP £2.30
Bones – Single Can 330ml RRP £2.30
Flesh & Bones – Beer Bundle RRP £20
Bloody ‘Ell – Single Can 330ml RRP £2.50
Halloween Pack – Pack of 6x Neck Oil & 2x Gamma Ray RRP £15
Beavertown is dedicated to crafting high quality, innovative beers like Bones, Gamma Ray and Neck Oil that appeal to the thirsty masses, as well as more experimental brews from our Tempus Project. From brewing to branding, we believe in creativity in everything we do.
- In 2021, Beavertown opened the doors to its first ever pub, Corner Pin, at the brewery’s home in Tottenham. Popping with vibrant blasts of colour, iconic Beavertown designs and with a menu featuring the whole range of Beavertown’s out-of-this world beers, Corner Pin encompasses everything that makes the brand unique, bringing all of its creativity and curiosity to the new north London location.
- 2021 also saw the introduction of Bones lager to Beavertown’s core range of beers. Billed as ‘Dead Refreshing. Dead Crisp. Dead Good’, Bones is simple and immensely drinkable with a touch of Beavertown magic sprinkled on it.
- Beavertown is winner of 3 gold medals at the International Beer Challenge for core range beers Gamma Ray & Neck Oil.
- Now 9 years old, Beavertown began life on a 650L kit in a BBQ joint in Haggerston. The brewery in Tottenham Hale produces 5500L batches (or 9,000,000 pints a year) and our new home in Enfield will allow Beavertown to produce ten times this, a staggering 90,000,000 pints a year.
- The official craft beer of Tottenham Hotspur F.C., you can enjoy a crisp pint of your favourite Beavertown brew in our taproom and microbrewery inside the stadium – the first of its kind.
- At Beavertown, we believe beer is more than just a beer, it’s an experience. That’s why, pre-Covid, we hosted weekly Saturday taprooms to give people the chance to taste our carefully crafted beer in its natural habitat, our own Tottenham brewery. We’ll have more news on when our taproom is opening up soon.
Press release from Beavertown
For further press information, please contact email@example.com