Fan-Favourite Stylus Gets a Relaunch in Keg & Can
East London based brewery, Signature Brew (www.signaturebrew.co.uk) is reinventing what it means to be a brewery. Signature Brew is on a mission to unite people through the power of fresh beer, great music and unforgettable experiences. From the state-of-the-art brewery & music venue in Blackhorse Road E17, and beer & music bar in Haggerston E8, Signature Brew is creating a world of incredible beer and music, built around people, passion and creativity.
New for April ’22 is Stylus: After a sunny and busy bank holiday, Signature Brew is ready to get fresh beers straight into taps, fridges and into the hands of their own visitors so you can reset and hit the ground running for sunny weekends to come! Fan-favourite New England IPA, Stylus (ABV 6%; £5 per 440ml can) is a hazy and full-bodied beer which drops the needle on your tongue, sending out grooves of apricot and tropical fruit (HOPS: Amarillo, Citra, Mosaic, Idaho 7).
Find Stylus here: www.signaturebrew.co.uk/products/stylus-440ml-new-england-ipa
About Signature Brew
Signature Brew’s ethos, along with their commitment to the community and the environment, means they’re the only brewery to have won SIBA’s prestigious Brewery of The Year Award twice (2018 & 2021).
Signature Brew’s perfectly-tuned flagship beers – Studio Lager, Roadie IPA and Backstage IPA – are beloved by drinkers throughout the UK, while their seasonal sours, New England IPAs, alcohol free craft beers and barrel-aged imperial porters are guaranteed to hit all the right notes.
Since Signature Brew started in 2011, their legendary band collaboration beers have seen them brew with more artists than any other brewery in the world, including the likes of Hot Chip, alt-J, Mastodon, IDLES, The Darkness, Sports Team, Enter Shikari, Big Joanie, Mogwai, Ed Gamble and Hospital Records.
Welcome to Signature Brew, everyone’s invited.
- Signature Brew Blackhorse Road Unit 15, Uplands Business Park, Blackhorse Ln, Walthamstow, London E17 5QJ, UK
- Signature Brew Haggerston Railway Arches, 340 Acton Mews, London E8 4EA
NOTES TO EDITORS
SIGNATURE BREW’S CORE RANGE OF BEERS
- STUDIO LAGER – PILSNER; 4%, £2.50 per 330ml can
- Fan-favourite Studio Lager is the cult classic beer that’s upsetting the macro-breweries – Signature Brew’s go-to pilsner lager has played its part in many a late-night session, both in the recording studio and at the bar. Unmistakable floral hits and a pleasingly bitter finish.
- ROADIE – ALL-NIGHT IPA; 4.3%, £2.50 per 330ml can
- Winner of SIBA SE’s Gold Award for Best Canned Pale Ale, Roadie is a dependable and refreshing road-dog of a beer. Boasting a hard-earned reputation and fit for grafters and road crews the world over, this all-night IPA loads up notes of citrus fruits including grapefruit and lime. Unsung heroes of venues, bars and festivals: we salute you.
- BACKSTAGE – IPA; 5.6%, £2.50 per 330ml can
- Winner of SIBA SE’s Gold Award for Best Canned IPA, Backstage is as ambitious as it is noteworthy. The beer delivers on its Access All Areas promise as it unlocks a myriad of tropical flavours including passion fruit, tangerines and berries. Throw in an encore of pine and crisp citric notes and you’ve got yourself a party. Stack them high and drink them cold.
For more information, please visit www.signaturebrew.co.uk
Find Signature Brew on social media:
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/signaturebrew
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/SignatureBrew
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/signaturebrew
Press release from Signature Brew
To request samples or interviews, please contact Right Hand PR:
Alex Godfrey: firstname.lastname@example.org // 07739 804 670