Back by popular demand having successfully landed on earth last year, Beavertown’s first ever hazy low calorie beer is rejoining its specials range just in time for spring approaching, the weather getting warmer and everyone looking forward to enjoying a can in the park with mates. Priced at £2.25 per can – Space-Born available to purchase now via the Beavertown webshop.
As Beavertown’s most talked about special of 2021, Space-Born is already a firm fan favourite. High on haze and filled with flavour, this pale ale boasts a delicious balance of grapefruit, tangerine and tropical fruit, making it the beer to help get into the swing of spring. At 4% ABV and 98 Calories per can, it’s the perfect option for drinkers looking for something on the lighter side without compromising on taste.
Ideal for those after a brew that’s a bit different but with all the out-of-this-world taste you’d expect from a Beavertown beer, Space-Born is a refreshing special that’s perfect for enjoying after work at home or at a picnic with mates. A blend of malt, wheat and oats bound together by London fog yeast, Space-Born delivers a gravity defying soft, light mouthfeel. Juicy, fruity and lower in calories, make sure it’s in your cool bag this spring.
Notes to Editors
Single Can 330ml RRP £2.25
Case of 24 Space-Born – RRP £50
Case of 24 Galactic Beers – 8 Space-Born, 8 Neck Oil, 8 Nanobot – RRP£45
Space-Born Craft Beer Bundle – RRP £20
Beavertown is dedicated to crafting high quality, innovative beers like Bones, Gamma Ray and Neck Oil that appeal to the thirsty masses, as well as more experimental brews from our Tempus Project. From brewing to branding, we believe in creativity in everything we do.
- In 2021, Beavertown opened the doors to its first ever pub, Corner Pin, at the brewery’s home in Tottenham. Popping with vibrant blasts of colour, iconic Beavertown designs and with a menu featuring the whole range of Beavertown’s out-of-this world beers, Corner Pin encompasses everything that makes the brand unique, bringing all of its creativity and curiosity to the new north London location.
- 2021 also saw the introduction of Bones lager to Beavertown’s core range of beers. Billed as ‘Dead Refreshing. Dead Crisp. Dead Good’, Bones is simple and immensely drinkable with a touch of Beavertown magic sprinkled on it.
- Beavertown is winner of 3 gold medals at the International Beer Challenge for core range beers Gamma Ray & Neck Oil.
- Now 9 years old, Beavertown began life on a 650L kit in a BBQ joint in Haggerston. The brewery in Tottenham Hale produces 5500L batches (or 9,000,000 pints a year) and our new home in Enfield will allow Beavertown to produce ten times this, a staggering 90,000,000 pints a year.
- The official craft beer of Tottenham Hotspur F.C., you can enjoy a crisp pint of your favourite Beavertown brew in our taproom and microbrewery inside the stadium – the first of its kind.
- At Beavertown, we believe beer is more than just a beer, it’s an experience. That’s why, pre-Covid, we hosted weekly Saturday taprooms to give people the chance to taste our carefully crafted beer in its natural habitat, our own Tottenham brewery. We’ll have more news on when our taproom is opening up soon.