As Autumn rolls on and we fast approach the festive period, the following is a quick update on Stay in a Pub the online booking website for pub accommodation.
- Our Book Direct model is proving more popular than ever with 140 new independent operators and pub groups joining as Members this year. We are an option to booking.com.
- Our heavy-weight Google Ads campaign is driving good-quality traffic to the website and users with real intent to book. This is reflected in 40-70% click-through rates seen on our pub listing pages.
- Our Search Engine Optimisation experts are working on your listings and the overall website content to make sure that we are ranking within the top three results on Google for all key search terms.
- Our Social Media team is building highly engaged audiences on Instagram, Facebook, and now on TikTok. Make sure you follow and tag @stayinpub #stayinapub and we will share relevant content.
- We have started promoting our Stay in a Pub Christmas Vouchers – the perfect present – and an opportunity to spread the word about staying in a pub. All vouchers are redeemed with us via our website AFTER Booking Direct.
Contact: Paul Nunny, Paul@cask-marque.co.uk
Third-party news items that are posted on the Guild website’s news section come from press releases received by the Guild. These press releases are posted as they have been received and their publication on the Guild website is intended as an informational service provided to our members and website visitors. As such, the publication of a story from a third-party source is neither an endorsement of the content, nor its sender, by the Guild. For enquiries on any news item, please use the contact details that can be found at the bottom of each post.