On Saturday 10th November, Nomadic Beers will open its doors for an Un-Open Taproom event. A chance to come enjoy beers, food and craft stalls in the new brew house, before the brew kit gets installed.
Come join us at Unit 11, Sheepscar House, Leeds LS7 1AD (next door to Enterprise Car Rentals) from 12pm onward. Here’s what we have lined up:
Beer, Gin & Food
Nomadic Beers will be providing beers all day including:
- NEW BEER! Treason – Launching at the event will be a brand-new collaboration beer between Nomadic Beers and Foley’s Tap House. At 5.4% this is an Autumn/Winter warmer. Oodles of treacle and ginger went into the making of this Oatmeal Stout.
- NEW BEER! Ekuanot – Part of our single-hop series, Ekuanot also debuts at this event.
- GeeGee – Our 4.5% fresh hop pale that used freshly harvested Cascade hops from the Leeds Co-Hoperative. This is the LAST cask of GeeGee, don’t miss out!
- Pale – Our 3.8% pale ale brewed with Galaxy and Summer Hops.
- Rustler – A 4.3% Pale brewed with real lemons and lemon zest, with Citra, Comet and Ahtanum hops. Fresh and lemony!
- Strider – Our best selling best bitter, brewed using British Northdown hops.Four different gins will be available from Leeds Gin, and our friends from Wapentake will be offering fantastic food which will include meat, vegetarian and vegan options
|Dr. Katie Marriott
|Mr. Ross Nicholson