Activities this month:
- Launch of Beer Pro, the e-learning programme for bar staff. It has already won an award for the ‘Best course of the Year’. 1,000 pubs have signed up to the training.
- Stay In A Pub launched its crowd funding via Seedr. Find out more and watch the video.
- Part of a discussion panel organised by Institute of Brewing held at Nottingham University on ‘Net Zero’ carbon footprint.
- Sponsored the CAMRA Good Beer Guide 2022 launched at the Parcel Yard at Kings X
- Cask Marque’s 60 assessors attended taste training at the Punch Academy in Burton and Brewpoint in Bedford, the new Wells & Co brewery.