Vocation, one of the UK’s largest and fastest-growing craft beer breweries, is launching a seasonal collection gift box in time for Christmas. Each box contains five different versions of Vocation’s original Naughty & Nice Stout, together with an exclusive Christmas 2021 Gold Allegra Tasting Glass.
The new Naughty & Nice range is packaged in a premium Vocation gift box, providing the perfect Christmas gift. Each pack contains a 440ml can of each: Naughty & Nice Original Chocolate Stout (5.9% abv); Naughty & Nice Salted Caramel Stout (8% abv); Naughty & Nice Black Forest Stout (6.5% abv); Naughty & Nice Toasted Marshmallow Stout (7.2% abv); Naughty & Nice Imperial Stout (10% abv) and one exclusive Christmas 2021 Gold Allegra Tasting Glass.
The gift boxes are available via Vocation’s online shop at www.vocationbrewery.com as well as at a number of independent retailers and craft bottle shops across the UK.
The new five-strong range is also available in the on-trade in both keg and cask-strength versions, as well as in cans. The new Naughty & Nice collection gift boxes are available overseas via Vocation’s growing export business.
Matt Howgate, Brewing Director at Vocation Brewery, says: “We are delighted to be launching our new Naughty & Nice seasonal collection gift box – the ideal Christmas gift for one’s nearest and dearest, or oneself! Our original Naughty & Nice Chocolate Stout has been a best seller for several years and we were keen to showcase the beer in other variations, at different strengths for the different flavours. With the new additions including Salted Caramel, Black Forest, Toasted Marshmallow and Imperial, there’s a flavour and strength for all occasions.”
Vocation’s range of beers went through a major rebrand in September to bring more personality to the packaging and better reflect the distinct character of each beer inside. The Vocation name also features more prominently, allowing consumers to identify the brand more easily and to enable better trial across its ever expanding, innovative portfolio of beers.
Vocation Brewery is an independent craft brewery based in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, founded in 2015 by John Hickling, with just himself, a rebuilt chicken shed and a dog for company. Today the brewery has 60 staff and sells the equivalent of 10 millions cans per year. They’ve come a long way, but it’s still their vocation.
Notes to editors:
- Vocation’s core range comprises:
- Life & Death (6.5% abv): a ballsy, US style IPA with flavours of tropical and citrus fruits, with a lingering bitterness set against a smooth malty backbone
- Divide & Conquer (5% abv): a fearlessly hop forward New England Pale Ale with notes of pineapple, passionfruit and pine for an uncompromising juiciness and a haze that won’t quit.
- Hop, Skip & Juice (5.7% abv): a tropical pale ale with heavy doses of citrussy Simcoe to get lips hopping.
- Bread & Butter (3.9% abv): a dry, hopped pale ale using layers of US hops set against a backbone of British malts. What this beer lacks in strength, it makes up for in character.
- Heart & Soul (4.4% abv): a session IPA with an intense fruit-salad character that comes from generous additions of US West Coast hops. Notes of passionfruit, gooseberry, pineapple and mango.
- Smash & Grab (8% abv): a hop-bomb DIPA, crammed full of fruity tropical and citrus flavours from only the freshest, tastiest, hops. The finish is smooth, sharp and moreish.
- Hebden Lager (5% abv): in our little town of eccentrics and artisans we like to create the unexpected and unrivalled. This clean, crisp and refreshing lager is no exception.
- Pride & Joy (5.3% abv): a classic, American-style pale ale which is crisp, very hoppy and aromatic. Flavours and aromas of mango, citrus, earthy pine, tropical fruit and blueberry.
- Perfect Storm (6.6% abv): packed full of citrus aromas and a boatload of hops, this New England Pale Ale is dank and juicy with full-on flavours and low bitterness.
- Triple Vision (10% abv): a thick and juice Triple IPA. Some say three’s a crowd but in our opinion it’s the more the murkier. This Triple IPA has got you in its sights.
- Sweet Temptation (6.6% abv): a chocolate caramel stout collaboration beer with the giants of Brew York. This silky smooth, rich and seductive stout is impossible to resist.
- Roll with It: (5.2% abv): with super juice hops and a pillowy soft mouthfeel, this DDH Pale Ale is hazy, hoppy and dangerously drinkable.
- East & West: a collaboration between Gweilo and Vocation, East & West Pale Ale is a soft, hazy beer imparts notes of ripe papaya, guava and pineapple, leading into a dank flavour profile on the finish.
- For more information about Vocation, please visit vocationbrewery.com.
Press release from Vocation Brewery
For further information or photography please contact Jo Grobel at Exact PR at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07881 782262