Yonder Brewing & Blending, the modern farmhouse brewery based in Somerset’s Mendip Hills, is opening its gates for socially-distanced, brewery-fresh beer from Saturday 17th April 2021 and every Saturday thereafter, from 12pm to 9pm.
Outdoor seating and full table service will enable visitors to enjoy Yonder’s brewery-fresh beer on tap, alongside specials, with cans and bottles also available to take away. The outdoor shipping container bar will feature 10 taps of the freshest Yonder beer flowing straight from source, and soft drinks and snacks will also be available. All of Yonder’s beers use locally foraged ingredients, which showcase the incredible variety of flavours available on its doorstep while also minimising food miles.
The brewery open days will feature events such as live art with mural painting on Yonder’s brewery walls, and brewery tours and foraging walks are planned once these are allowed. Local street food vendors will also be serving a delicious selection of hot or cold food, with options available for vegetarians, vegans and any food intolerances. The Yonder brewery and taproom are a 10-minute drive from Wells, Shepton Mallet and Radstock and just 40 minutes from Bristol and Bath. Luxury glamping accommodation is available on-site courtesy of The Little Shire.
Stuart Winstone, Founder of Yonder Brewing & Blending, says: “We are extremely excited to be able to open the gates to our farmhouse brewery in Somerset, from 17th April. We are surrounded by nature and history and a visit to the farm makes a great escape on a Saturday between Spring and Autumn.”
Due to the current COVID restrictions, the following rules will be in place on site, until further notice:
- Group sizes are currently limited to six people
- All seating will be outside until further restrictions are lifted
- Food and drinks will be served via table service only
- Tables will be situated two metres apart and visitors and staff will be required to follow social distancing measures whilst on site
- Face masks must be worn whilst inside the building (in the restroom, for example)
- Tables and chairs will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised between services
- Hand sanitiser will be available on site at all times
- Yonder will retain the contact details of the person who booked each table as part of the current government guidelines for Track & Trace.
To book a table please visit http://brewyonder.co.uk/pages/brewery-tap
And for reservation enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01749 681378.
Yonder Beer & Brewing was founded in 2018 by Jasper Tupman and Stuart Winstone, who share a passion for foraging, fermentation and flavour.
Jasper and Stuart invested everything they had to build their unique vision of carefully crafted beers with a strong sense of place. Later joined by Dave Williams as Head Brewer and Lee Calnan as Sales Director, 2020 marked the next phase of development for a small team with big ambitions: to bring innovative, modern farmhouse brewing to a wider audience in the UK and beyond.
Notes to editors:
- Tasting notes for Yonder’s core range are as follows:
- Raspberry Gose (4% abv) contains 170g per litre of the best British raspberries. It is opaque and vibrant red in colour. Aromas of fresh fruit dominate with hints of tangy yoghurt in the background. Tart raspberry coulis hits your senses with the first sip and lingers with the full, smoothie-like body and a saline lick from Cornish sea salt.
- Acapella (5.5% abv) is an unfiltered heavyweight pilsner-style lager weighing in at 5.5% ABV and brewed with 100% UK ingredients, including a liberal lashing of traditional and new variety UK hops.
- Subculture (4.5% ABV) is a pale ale brewed with a medley of cultures and 100% UK ingredients. Expect high-end fruit flavours from UK grown Jester and Olicana hops, on top of the dry and funky finish of Brett fermentation.
- Coolbox (3.5% ABV) is a refreshingly balanced Helles lager, brewed with 100% UK ingredients and inspired by our love of the great outdoors. Grab a six-pack, put it on ice and enjoy it at the beach, next to a campfire, at home in the garden, or at the pub with friends. Wherever your adventure takes you!
- Boogie (3.8% abv) is a modern reinterpretation of an English Bitter; inspired by the past but brewed with the future firmly in mind. Using new UK hop varieties and our house yeast, we’ve created a beer which tastes like home without dampening the desire to explore beyond it.
- For more information about Yonder, please visit brewyonder.co.uk.
Press release from Exact PR on behalf of Yonder Brewing & Blending
For further information or imagery please contact email@example.com or 07881 782262.
For more information about Exact PR please visit www.exactpr.co.uk.