Cancellation policy: the course fee is non-refundable if notice of cancellation is received fewer than 5 working days before the course
Timing: 6pm – 8pm
Date: Thursday, October 14th, 2021
Venue: Online via Zoom
Kill Your Darlings: How to Produce Brilliant Copy for Editors, and Yourself
Presented by Matthew Curtis, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Pellicle Magazine
In the course, participants will learn to:
- Prep for your article through research and use of sources, so when it’s time to write it up you’re 100% ready.
- Develop strong leads and kickers (beginnings and ends) so that your audience is engaged from the first word and not hanging at the finish.
- Create engaging narrative structures that ensure your readers are engaged with every word.
- Write to tight word counts and trim unnecessary “fat” from your copy.
- Produce work that keeps your readers and editors happy so they keep coming back for more!
Find the full training course description here: https://www.beerguild.co.uk/events/online-training-kill-your-darlings-how-to-produce-brilliant-copy-for-editors-and-yourself-with-matthew-curtis-2/
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
10 in stock