Guild Annual Awards for Beer Writing
The Guild of Beer Writers’ mission is ‘to extend the public knowledge and appreciation of beer and pubs.’ Our annual awards are more than a self-congratulatory pat on the back. They’re about helping beer and pubs gain the recognition they deserve.
Entry to the 2017 Awards is now closed. We will publish a shortlist for each of the categories listed below in November and winners and our overall Beer Writer of the Year will be announced at our Awards dinner on 29 November. To find out more about the dinner and to buy tickets, click here.
THIS YEAR’S CATEGORIES
- Shepherd Neame Classic Collection Award for Best Beer Writer – National Media
- Adnams Award for Best Beer Writer – Regional Media
- Fuller’s London Pride Award for Best Beer Writer – Trade Media
- Maltsmiths Brewery Award for Best Beer Communicator – Online
- Guild Award for Best Young Beer Writer
- There’s A Beer For That Award for Best Beer Broadcaster
- St Austell Brewery Award for Best Beer and Travel Writer
- Guild Award for Best Beer Writer – Corporate Communications
- NEW FOR 2017: Guild Award for Best Beer Citizen Communicator
A selection of photos from last year’s Awards dinner and presentation