Guild Member Profile
- Full member
- accredited beer sommelier
- National union of journalists
What is the one thing you'd like to tell visitors to the Guild's website?
I write a quarterly beer column for BBC Good Food magazine, and I am a regular contributor to the BBC Good Food website, talking all things beer!
I’m also multi-award-winning journalist and broadcaster (see list below).
- Journalist of the Year – 2019 Mind Media Awards – BBC Radio 4 documentary, Black Girls Don’t Cry
- Presenter for BBPA Calling Time on Beer Duty film: Winner of Best Corporate Communication – British Guild of Beer Writers Awards 2013
- Blogger of the Year – Beer Beauty – Precious Awards 2012
- GOLD Award for Best Writing/Broadcast in Regional Media for BBC Inside Out East Midlands documentary feature – British Guild of Beer Writers Awards 2011