The awards are pouring in at Purity Brewing Company as the Warwickshire craft brewer celebrates a hat-trick of Golds at the SIBA Midlands Beer Festival.
Judges at the independent craft brewer’s competition awarded Gold to Lawless Lager in the Small Pack Premium Lagers & Pilsners category, followed by another Gold award for Mad Goose in the Cask Best Bitters & Pale Ales.
Purity’s newest addition, Bunny Hop, completed the hat-trick, taking Gold in the Cask Standard Bitters & Pale Ales category. The 3.5% extra pale ale wasn’t finished there, going on to win bronze in the overall cask category.
In conjunction with Nottingham Rugby Club, it’s the first year the Midlands Region of SIBA has hosted the competition solely. Last year Purity’s Pure Gold and Longhorn IPA both took home Gold.
Purity’s award-winners and a selection of international craft beers are available at the brewery shop, based on a working farm near Stratford-upon-Avon. Alternatively they can be purchased along with brewery tours and other goods at Purity’s online shop www.bottleshack.uk.
Speaking of the latest awards, Purity MD Paul Halsey, said: “To see three separate Purity beers win Gold in our local SIBA awards is fantastic and shows our commitment to Pure Quality is continuing to shine through. As our newest beer, we’re delighted to see Bunny Hop performing so well too, and we look forward to seeing how our beers now perform in the national awards in the new year. Here’s to the team, our customers and all the brilliant regional brewers making great beer.”
For more about Purity Brewing Company visit www.puritybrewing.com.
– ENDS –
Notes to editors
About Purity Brewing Co.
Purity Brewing Co. is a company dedicated to making a difference. In its award-winning products: Mad Goose, Pure Gold, Pure UBU, Saddle Black, Longhorn IPA, Lawless Lager and Bunny Hop – Purity demands premium quality and uniqueness. In service, Purity offers distinction, approachability and integrity.
Central to the brewer is a strong commitment to supporting the environment. Purity only uses natural ingredients, supports recycling programmes and respects the community. Also, waste products are recycled through a pond and wetland system. This sustainable eco-system helps minimise carbon dioxide emissions and encourage wildlife diversity.
- Purity Brewing Company, The Good Pub Guide Brewery of the Year 2018
- Purity Director of Brewing Flo Vialan, All-Party Parliamentary Beer Group beer awards brewer of the year 2017
- Mad Goose, Best Bitter at the Wolverhampton CAMRA Beer & Cider Festival 2017
- Purity Brewing Company, winners of Small Business and Fast Growth Business of the Year awards at the West Midlands Business Masters awards 2017
- Longhorn IPA – Gold, Small Pack Strong Bitters and Pale Ales at the SIBA National Independent Beer Awards 2017
- Purity Brewing Company – Winners, Marketing Implementation at the SIBA Business and Industry Award 2017
- Best Brewery Experience winner at the 2016 IWSC Beer Awards 2016
- Longhorn IPA and Pure Gold – Gold medalists at the SIBA Midlands Beer Competition 2016
- Mad Goose – Best Bitter at the 2016 IWSC Beer Awards
- Mad Goose, five star beer winner in the Best Bitter category at The Beer Awards 2016
- Pure Gold, X, Longhorn, Saddle Black & Mad Goose – medal winners at the International Beer Challenge 2016
- Purity Brewing Company – Midlands Sustainable Manufacturer of the Year 2016
- ‘X’ Unfiltered Bourbon Rye IPA – Winner Best Packaging Design, SIBA Business Awards 2016
- Pure Gold – 2016 CAMRA Champion Beer of the West Midlands Medalist
- Pure UBU and Lawless Lager, global winners at the World Beer Awards 2015
- Mad Goose, Longhorn IPA & Gnarly, medalists at the International Beer Challenge 2015
- Pure UBU – World’s and UK’s Best Amber Ale, World Beer Awards 2015
- Lawless Lager – Worlds and UKs Best German-style Lager, World Beer Awards 2015
- Purity Brewing Company – Sustainable Manufacturer of the Year 2015
Issued on behalf of Purity Brewing Co by Gough Bailey Wright, St Johns House, 16 Church Street, Bromsgrove, Worcester, B61 8DN, Tel: 01527 579555. For further information please contact: Richard Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org