- Beavertown launches Critical Mass, its first ever gluten free beer in response to growing demand
- The 4.7% IPA is dry hopped to create delicious fruity flavours
- Critical Mass is available to buy on the Beavertown webshop, priced at £2.30 per can
The fans spoke, and Beavertown Brewery delivered. Introduced in response to an increased demand for a gluten free option, Beavertown has announced the launch of Critical Mass, available online here for £2.30 per can.
A 4.7% IPA, Critical Mass has been dry hopped, meaning hops are added late in the brewing process. This creates its delicious fruity flavours including grapefruit, passionfruit, and white grape, making it the ideal accompaniment for those sunny spring days and warmer nights.
Developed to deliver a delicious beer first and foremost, Critical Mass is a soft, juicy and rounded IPA that just so happens to also be gluten free. So, whether you’re gluten-intolerant, looking to cut back on your gluten intake or just looking for a tasty beer, look no further than Critical Mass.
Critical Mass is available from the 4th May via the Beavertown webshop here.
Notes to Editors
- Not suitable for coeliacs
Beavertown is dedicated to crafting high quality, innovative beers like Gamma Ray APA or Neck Oil SIPA that appeal to the thirsty masses, as well as more experimental brews from our Tempus Project. From brewing to branding, we believe in creativity in everything we do.
- At Beavertown, we believe beer is more than just a beer, it’s an experience. That’s why, pre-Covid, we hosted weekly Saturday taprooms to give people the chance to taste our carefully crafted beer in its natural habitat, our own Tottenham brewery.
- Now 10 years old, Beavertown began life on a 650L kit in a BBQ joint in Haggerston. The brewery in Tottenham Hale produces 5500L batches (or 9,000,000 pints a year) and our new home in Enfield – Beaverworld – will allow Beavertown to produce ten times this, a staggering 90,000,000 pints a year.
- The official craft beer of Tottenham Hotspur F.C., you can enjoy a crisp pint of your favourite Beavertown brew in our new taproom and microbrewery inside the stadium – the first of its kind.
- In 2021, Beavertown opened the doors to its first-ever pub, Corner Pin, at the brewery’s home in Tottenham. Popping with vibrant blasts of colour, iconic Beavertown designs and with a menu featuring the whole range of Beavertown’s out-of-this-world beers, Corner Pin encompasses everything that makes the brand unique, bringing all of its creativity and curiosity to the new north London location.
- Winner of 3 gold medals at the International Beer Challenge for core range beers Gamma Ray & Neck Oil.
Press release from Beavertown Brewery