Beavertown Brewery is celebrating the launch of its new lager, Bones, by giving away over 8000 pints to lucky recipients across 100 venues around London and Manchester. Next weekend, lucky Mancunians can get their hands on free pints of the new ‘Dead Refreshing, Dead Crisp, Dead Good’ Lager at several venues around the city.
Manchester-based Beavertown fans are in for a treat with pints of Bones being handed out at Dog Bowl (57 Whitworth St West) and Kielys (Great Northern Tower) on Friday October 17th and Clubhouse (Irwell Square), Northern Soul (Unit 20, 44 Tin Street) and Blackdog Ballroom (Corner of Tib & Church Street) on Saturday 18th. Those unable to make it earlier in the weekend can head down to NQ64 (2 Short Street) on Sunday 19th of October to get their hands on the brand new lager, the perfect way to wrap up a weekend.
Not only will pub goers get to claim a free pint of Bones lager, but they’ll also be able to play “Spin to Win” to be in with the chance of nabbing some exclusive Beavertown merch. Head down to your local to find out what’s up for grabs.
Bones was launched in August 2021 after having been perfected by Beavertown over the past 5 years, using the skills honed from making some of its most iconic beers to create its ‘Dead Refreshing. Dead Crisp. Dead Good’ lager. Bones is a 4.4%, crisp and refreshing – a beer that will hit the spot from the first pint to the last. Simple and immensely drinkable with a touch of Beavertown magic sprinkled on it, it’s available now on tap at various venues across the UK, as well as via Beavertown Brewery’s webshop.
Beavertown is dedicated to crafting high quality, innovative beers like Bones, Gamma Ray and Neck Oil that appeal to the thirsty masses, as well as more experimental brews from our Tempus Project. From brewing to branding, we believe in creativity in everything we do.
- In 2021, Beavertown opened the doors to its first ever pub, Corner Pin, at the brewery’s home in Tottenham. Popping with vibrant blasts of colour, iconic Beavertown designs and with a menu featuring the whole range of Beavertown’s out-of-this world beers, Corner Pin encompasses everything that makes the brand unique, bringing all of its creativity and curiosity to the new north London location.
- 2021 also saw the introduction of Bones lager to Beavertown’s core range of beers. Billed as ‘Dead Refreshing. Dead Crisp. Dead Good’, Bones is simple and immensely drinkable with a touch of Beavertown magic sprinkled on it.
- Beavertown is winner of 3 gold medals at the International Beer Challenge for core range beers Gamma Ray & Neck Oil.
- Now 9 years old, Beavertown began life on a 650L kit in a BBQ joint in Haggerston. The brewery in Tottenham Hale produces 5500L batches (or 9,000,000 pints a year) and our new home in Enfield will allow Beavertown to produce ten times this, a staggering 90,000,000 pints a year.
- The official craft beer of Tottenham Hotspur F.C., you can enjoy a crisp pint of your favourite Beavertown brew in our taproom and microbrewery inside the stadium – the first of its kind.
- At Beavertown, we believe beer is more than just a beer, it’s an experience. That’s why, pre-Covid, we hosted weekly Saturday taprooms to give people the chance to taste our carefully crafted beer in its natural habitat, our own Tottenham brewery. We’ll have more news on when our taproom is opening up soon.
Press release from Beavertown
For further press information, please contact email@example.com