Chef and author Ben Bartlett is planning a series of beer and cheese pairing events as part of his food festival programme this year – and is looking for local brewers to partner with.
Ben, president of British BBQ Association, has appearances planned around Britain. Along with demonstrations of his award winning BBQ skills, he plans to host a fun and informative pairing of five local beers with five cheeses at each event.
Brewers interested in partnering with Ben should email him at email@example.com.
Ben’s schedule of festival appearance is:
- Walton Hall, Cheshire 13th-14th April
- Hardwick Hall, Derbyshire 4-6th May
- Chillington Hall, Staffs 11th-12th May
- Harewood House, Leeds 25th-27th May
- Grimesthorpe, Lincolnshire 15th-16th June
- Margam Park, S. Wales 22nd-23rd June
- Englefield House, Berkshire 29-30th June
- Chiswick House, W. London 12 July
- Dorset Seafood Festival, Weymouth 13-14th July
- Knebworth, Herts, 20-21st July
- Big BBQ Fest. Canterbury 3-5th August
- Westonbirt, Gloucs, 10-11th August
- Stonyhurst, Lancs 24-26th August
- Taste of Kent. Bradbourne House, Maidstone 7-8th September
- Floors, Scots Borders 14-15th September
- Arley, Cheshire 21-22nd September
- Gloucester Open Air Ice Rink Food & Drink Theatre December – January 2020