April 8th at Let’s Beer Together // Tour & Tasting Event // Norfolk’s Duration Brewing
Farmhouse brewery in Norfolk Duration Brewing has today launched a new special Cuttin’ Grass 4.5% Italian Pilsner available now on their own brewery webshop and in trade at independent retailers.
Duration Brewing is to host a launch event – a drinkalong called Let’s Beer Together to give first pours of Cuttin’ Grass in a virtual tour of the brewery on Thursday 8th April at 7.30pm. The drinkalong event 6 pack is being offered in partnership with indie retailers to invite customers to be #HereForIndieBeer and on the breweries own webshop at shop.durationbeer.com
Participants can enjoy a look around the high-end brewery on Abbey Farm, West Acre in Kings Lynn and gain insights into a medley of brewery-fresh beer releases including the flagship 5.5% American Pale Turtles All The Way Down and award-winning Continental Pale 4.5% Bet The Farm in an informal brewery hosted setting.
Let’s Beer Together is open to anyone purchasing the event 6 pack (440ml cans) and suitable for whole households, people who are shielding, couples and can even be bought separately across households to raise a glass together while apart.
- Cuttin’ Grass 4.5% Italian Pilsner (440ml can) Crisp | Lemon | Dry
- Promise of Spring 5% Wheat Ale w/ Local Gorse Flowers (440ml can) Floral | Tropical | Soft
- Bet The Farm 4.5% Continental Pale (440ml can) Crisp | Floral | Dry
- Sweeping Coast 4.8% West Coast Pale (440ml can) Bright | Resinous | Fresh
- Turtles All The Way Down 5.5% American Pale Ale (440ml can) Soft | Juicy | Tropical
- Baubles of Vanity 5.2% West Coast Pale Ale (440ml can) Dank | Fruity | Crisp
Head Brewer Derek Bates says:
“We’ve a first pour of a new release Cuttin’ Grass an Italian Pils, no gimmicks just a crisp little refresher backed up with a light hop of Saphir and Mittelfruh, time to be out in warmer weather so I can cut the grass at the homestead. My perfect lawnmower beer!”
Brewery Founder Miranda Hudson says:
“Our popular monthly tour event has been the only constant these past 12 months and who knows? This may be the last one for a while. Feeling we are together while apart is really important right now and the simple act of coming together to share a beer is an inclusive activity we value dearly”.
“ Our customers continue to astound us. They understand what it means to be #HereForIndieBeer keeping good beer flowing. Supporting their high street bottle shops is supporting us and we want to raise a glass together with our community”.
OTHER KEY INFO
- The event is open to all customers purchasing the 6 beers in the event pack that will be available to reserve at participating independent retail venues.
- Press wishing to cover the event can use assets in the media pack here
- The 6 pack is available on the brewery’s webshop with link bit.ly/
- Please use #HereForIndieBeer and @durationbeer in all marketing so the brewery can promote and reshare posts to encourage sales.
- Images including logos, founder, location and product shots can be found here
PRESS WISHING TO ATTEND
- Press wishing to attend may use PRESS25 for a discount of the event pack (use button below)
- Press can arrive on 8th April 7.30pm using the private link bit.ly/aprildurtour with private password CHEERS
- Press can email Miranda on email@example.com
Press release from Duration Brewing
+44 7930 349044