Ei Publican Partnerships has partnered with Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I, Britvic, Diageo, Heineken, Molson Coors, and Sharp’s Brewery, to offer customers up to 100,000 free drinks, across more than 1,250 participating pubs in October.
Running from Thursday 1 October to Thursday 29 October, customers are eligible for one free drink a week which they can claim by downloading a voucher via the Great British Pubs website. The site also contains a search function to find out which pubs in respective areas are taking part.
Ei Publican Partnerships has teamed up with Will Mellor, the Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps star, to launch the consumer campaign.
Nick Light, Managing Director of Ei Publican Partnerships, said: “We are delighted to be running our free drinks campaign again. But this time, as a thank you, we’ve extended the offer so that our customers can have up to one drink a week throughout October on an exciting and wide range of products, including from the low and no category.
“Our customers have been fantastic in supporting their local pubs post lockdown, and this is our way of giving something back to them. It continues to be a difficult time not just for our industry, but for our customers, with local lockdowns and tougher restrictions feeding feelings of uncertainty and worry.
“This offer will allow our customers to continue to enjoy their local pubs in the safe and secure environment that our publicans and teams deliver while having a drink on us.”
To find out which pubs are taking part and a complete list of drinks available, please visit: https://great-british-pubs.co.uk/
– Ends –
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The free pint voucher entitles the bearer to ONE free drink per week, Thursday to Wednesday, of the selected products in point 4 in participating pubs between Thursday 1st – 29th October 2020, whilst stocks last.
- The voucher can only be redeemed at the named pub that you have selected on the Free Drink website app.
- The available drinks will vary by selected pub and are subject to availability.
- The drinks on offer are Corona Extra, Stella Artois, Budweiser, Orchard Pig Reveller, Becks Blue, BVC J2O (All Flavours), Pepsi Max, Guinness, Hop House 13, Gordons Dry London, Gordons Pink Gin, Gordons Lemon Gin, Heineken, Kronenbourg 1664, Amstel, Fosters, Bulmers, Strongbow, Strongbow Dark Fruit, John Smiths Extra Smooth,
Heineken 0.0%, Coors Light, Carling, Rekorderlig Strawberry & Lime (Alcohol Free), Rekorderlig (All Alcoholic Varieties), Sharp’s Doom Bar, Old Mout (Alcohol Free), Jack Rabbit Pinot Grigio, Jack Rabbit White Zinfandel, Jack Rabbit Sauvignon Blanc, Jack Rabbit Merlot.
- The voucher is only valid for use between the dates as stated in point 1 above and can only be redeemed for one of the products mentioned in point 4 subject to availability in participating pubs.
- There are a maximum of 100 free drinks in each participating pub which are available on a first come, first served basis. The promotion will end in the pub either when all of the free drinks have been claimed, or at midnight on the closing date, whichever occurs first.
- The voucher cannot be used with any other offer or discount and it cannot be sold or exchanged for cash or any alternative product.
- Only one free drink voucher maybe redeemed per customer per pub per week.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage excessive amounts of alcohol, or drink irresponsibly.
- This offer is only open to customers who are residents of the UK (excluding Scotland and Northern Ireland) who have accessed their voucher via the Free Drink website app and must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity may be required.
- The voucher has no cash value and can only be redeemed once, per person, per week during the promotional period.
- A valid email address or Facebook account will be required to access the voucher. The Free Drink website app can only be accessed using a smartphone or tablet – there is no printed alternative.
- The participating pub may refuse a voucher at their sole discretion.
- The promotion may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- The decision of the Promoter or the landlord at the participating pub is final.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- For any queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promoter: Ei Group, 3 Monkspath Hall Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4SJ
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Stonegate Pub Company
Following the acquisition of Ei Group on 3rd March 2020 for £1.27bn, Stonegate Pub Company is the largest pub company in the UK. Its portfolio is comprised of 1,270 sites within the managed division and 3,200 leased and tenanted businesses.
The managed pubs division, which employs 17,000 people, is split into Branded and Traditional pubs. Branded is comprised of: Slug & Lettuce, Walkabout, Be At One and Venues. Traditional (unbranded) pubs is made up of: Proper Pubs, Town Pub & Kitchen, Classic Inns, Common Room, Craft Union and Bermondsey Pub Group.