Spring is upon us, the days are getting longer, the weather is changing and so are the cask ales in Hall & Woodhouse pubs. With a refreshed line-up of three beers available on cask all year round including Badger favourites Fursty Ferret and Tanglefoot, as well as a new session bitter and seasonal calendar; there’s something for every palate.
- Badger Best Bitter is a classic, auburn coloured beer at 3.7 % ABV. With subtle malt notes and a refreshing hop character, this is a thirst quenching and characterful pint.
- The best-selling Fursty Ferret, 4.1% ABV, joins the cask family all year round. Flagon ale malt and Crystal malt alongside Goldings and Celeia hops combine to give Ferret a moreish biscuit character with floral hop notes.
- Tanglefoot is the godfather of Badger beers. It is brewed with English hop varieties that lend the beer floral and fruity notes with a hint of spice. The result is a light premium ale at 4.9% ABV.
Also new to Hall & Woodhouse’s public houses is Owlers IPA, launching on keg in the next few months. Owlers is a new brew that builds on the tradition of an English IPA but draws inspirations from bolder American IPA styles. With powerful citrus notes in aroma and flavour, this is a refreshing and hoppy beer at 5.5% ABV.
The seasonal cask range will see a new selection of ales join the Badger family, each available for two months at a time, to provide choice and discovery to cask ale drinkers.
- Badger Ales have been brewed in the heart of the Dorset countryside since 1777 by independent brewers Hall & Woodhouse. As one of the leading independent brewers in the UK, Hall & Woodhouse is well known for its range of award-winning ales brewed under the Badger brand and its network of public houses throughout the South of England. The brewery is now managed by the seventh generation of the Woodhouse family.
- For more information about Badger, please go to www.badgerales.com
Senior Account Executive
Mobile: 07867 387 868
7-10 Adam Street, London, WC2N 6AA