Beer Sommelier Gabriele Bertucci launches ‘Digital Beer Streams Against Quarantine’
As a way to fight the boredom of lockdown and keep the beer community connected, Gabriele will go live via Instagram (@whats_in_the_glass) every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evening at 6pm BST.
Starting 7th April and running through until 22nd May, each 30 minute show will feature Gabriele and a guest covering a different daily topic:
- Tuesday = Coach Stream, Digital Beer Education
- Wednesday = Ground Stream, Bottle Shop/Venue Interview
- Thursday = Industry Stream, Industry Legend Conversation
- Friday = Sip Stream, Single Beer Style Focus
Each week’s content will be focused on a different beer style and highlight a different independent bottle shop.
Week 1’s content is as follows:
- Tuesday 7th April = Coach Stream, How to taste a beer with Natalya Watson
- Wednesday 8th April = Ground Stream, Interview with Owen Daniel of indiebeer
- Thursday 9th April = Industry Stream, Interview with Gautam Bhatnagar of Craft Beer Cares
- Friday 10th April = Sip Stream, Discussing pale ales with Mads Snedevind Nielsen from Mikkeller
For more information, contact Gabriele Bertucci on email@example.com