Purity Brewing Company is celebrating after being named Brewery of the Year for 2018 by The Good Pub Guide.
The highly-regarded annual travel guide, which has been listing and rating pubs up and down the country since 1982, has recently started including breweries and has named Purity as the best in the business.
The brewery has been recognised for its dedication to consistent quality and its ‘Pure Eco’ values, brewing world class beers such as Pure Gold, Mad Goose, Pure UBU, Lawless Lager and Longhorn IPA on a working farm in the stunning Warwickshire countryside.
Purity’s commitment to the perfect pint also includes expert training at the pubs which store and serve its award-winning beers, many of which feature in this year’s Good Pub Guide.
The accolade comes hot on the heels of Purity’s director of brewing Flo Vialan having been named Brewer of the Year at the All-Party Parliamentary Beer Group Beer Awards this summer.
The Good Pub Guide editor, Fiona Stapley, comments: “Purity Brewing Company has been getting rave reviews from our trusted readers for its award-winning ales and we are delighted to name them as our Brewery of the Year 2018. The brewery is on a working farm in lovely Warwickshire countryside and apart from excellent beers, it’s the eco-friendly and energy-efficient brewing process that also appeals to us.”
Purity MD Paul Halsey, said: “This is fantastic news. The Good Pub Guide is a very well renowned and respected part of British pub culture so we’re thrilled to be named best brewery. A huge thanks to the team behind the guide and to everyone at Purity who works hard to ensure we always deliver pure quality. And as always, the biggest thanks go to our customers, the people who make it all worthwhile. Cheers.”
– ENDS –
Notes to editors
About Purity Brewing Co.
Purity Brewing Co. is a company dedicated to making a difference. In its award-winning products: Mad Goose, Pure Gold, Pure UBU, Saddle Black, Longhorn IPA, Lawless Lager and Bunny Hop – Purity demands premium quality and uniqueness. In service, Purity offers distinction, approachability and integrity.
Central to the brewer is a strong commitment to supporting the environment. Purity only uses natural ingredients, supports recycling programmes and respects the community. Also, waste products are recycled through a pond and wetland system. This sustainable eco-system helps minimise carbon dioxide emissions and encourage wildlife diversity.
- Purity Director of Brewing Flo Vialan, All-Party Parliamentary Beer Group beer awards brewer of the year 2017
- Mad Goose, Best Bitter at the Wolverhampton CAMRA Beer & Cider Festival 2017
- Purity Brewing Company, winners of Small Business and Fast Growth Business of the Year awards at the West Midlands Business Masters awards 2017
- Longhorn IPA – Gold, Small Pack Strong Bitters and Pale Ales at the SIBA National Independent Beer Awards 2017
- Purity Brewing Company – Winners, Marketing Implementation at the SIBA Business and Industry Award 2017
- Best Brewery Experience winner at the 2016 IWSC Beer Awards 2016
- Longhorn IPA and Pure Gold – Gold medalists at the SIBA Midlands Beer Competition 2016
- Mad Goose – Best Bitter at the 2016 IWSC Beer Awards
- Mad Goose, five star beer winner in the Best Bitter category at The Beer Awards 2016
- Pure Gold, X, Longhorn, Saddle Black & Mad Goose – medal winners at the International Beer Challenge 2016
- Purity Brewing Company – Midlands Sustainable Manufacturer of the Year 2016
- ‘X’ Unfiltered Bourbon Rye IPA – Winner Best Packaging Design, SIBA Business Awards 2016
- Pure Gold – 2016 CAMRA Champion Beer of the West Midlands Medalist
- Pure UBU and Lawless Lager, global winners at the World Beer Awards 2015
- Mad Goose, Longhorn IPA & Gnarly, medalists at the International Beer Challenge 2015
- Pure UBU – World’s and UK’s Best Amber Ale, World Beer Awards 2015
- Lawless Lager – Worlds and UKs Best German-style Lager, World Beer Awards 2015
- Purity Brewing Company – Sustainable Manufacturer of the Year 2015
Visit www.puritybrewing.com for more information.
Issued on behalf of Purity Brewing Co by Gough Bailey Wright, St Johns House, 16 Church Street, Bromsgrove, Worcester, B61 8DN, Tel: 01527 579555. For further information please contact: Richard Harris, email@example.com