The 3rd issue of BrewUp Magazine, The Brewers of Europe’s bi-annual publication for brewers by brewers, is now available online on BrewUp. Have a look and find out what’s brewing in Europe!
The 3rd edition, released two weeks before the Brewers Forum / 38th EBC Congress in Madrid (https://brewersforum.eu/registration/) , is taking stock of the challenges currently faced by the brewing sector and also looks at some important developments in markets.
The new issue focuses on the following topics:
- The impact of the war in Ukraine on the brewing sector, on short- and medium-term
- Multiple anniversaries in the Bulgarian brewing communities
- The programme of the Brewers Forum & 38th EBC Congress
- The BBC Storyworks “Brewing Ambition” Series
- A contribution by MEP Hannes Heide on Austria’s “Wirtshaus” culture
- Sustainability initiatives (in Denmark and Bulgaria)
- And many more…
About BrewUp Magazine
BrewUp Magazine is a biannual publication by The Brewers of Europe, for all European brewers and the beer supply. Its first edition has been issued in May 2021 and is available and distributed digitally for free to anyone registered on BrewUp.
Press release from Brewers of Europe