After the year we’ve had, we could all do with a little bit of TLC in the form of a Beavertown beer – or 24. Sip into Christmas with Beavertown’s fridge-packable Beer Advent calendar that cleverly breaks down into 5 fridgepacks, so you can keep the element of surprise, and the beers as cold as a Rocketdeer’s nose. With 24 new and returning Beavertown beers, plus a limited-edition glass, Beavertown’s calendar is the perfect treat for counting down the days in the lead up to Christmas.
This festive season, expect to indulge in some Beavertown classics, such as the brand new edition to Beavertown’s core range, Bones, the brewery’s ‘Dead Refreshing. Dead Crisp. Dead Good’ lager. Simple and immensely drinkable. Bones is a 4.4% lager with low bitterness which combines German old school lager knowledge with a new school twist.
Alongside its new lager, Beavertown fans can also expect to see returning favourites including 8Ball Rye IPA, Black Betty Black IPA and Smog Rocket Smoked Porter. One of Beavertown’s first brews, 8Ball Rye is a perfect winter warmer, and includes a mash-up of spicy and nutty rye, zesty citrus and herbal hop flavours.
An inspired treat for Christmas, Beavertown’s calendar also includes Black Betty Black IPA, Beavertown’s take on a black IPA that’s not for the faint hearted. Bringing together the tropical flavours of Fruit Salads and the liquorice of Black Jacks, this 7.2% IPA has been created to give a dose of nostalgia whilst it’s enjoyed in the dark winter months.
One of the first beers Beavertown brewed and served at Dukes Brew & Que, Beavertown’s birthplace, Smog Rocket also makes a feature. Beavertown’s take on a Smoked Porter, this beer uses an original homebrew recipe including nine different malts with a big-hitting taste of molasses, smoked hickory wood, raisins, and caramel.
Alongside Beavertown classics, the calendar will also introduce a brand-new limited-edition beer, Cosmic Earl. Like Christmas in a can, Earl Grey tea and bergamot have been used to create this festive brew, made by replacing the hops with Earl Grey tea for a real authentic, refreshing, cosmic take on that very British tradition of afternoon tea. Chin chin old chap.
In keeping with the Christmas spirit, calendar recipients will also be treated to the brand new Orange Comet Marmalade IPA, a nutty, spicy, rich and zesty orange beer which uses real blood oranges for an intense but natural flavour. Sweet and hoppy, this IPA is the perfect Yuletide beer; it’s just like biting into your marmalade on toast on Christmas morning, but in a can.
When it comes to other new launches, Black Betty fans are in for a treat with Burnt, a roasty, hoppy Porter, with a chocolatey, nutty taste and lower ABV than its cousin. Brewed with in collaboration with craft brewery Toast Ale, Burnt has been made using stale bread to highlight the impact of food waste on the planet in the lead up to the COP26 conference.
Finally, those that love the brand new lager, Bones, will also be a fan of the new black lager, Flesh. Black and cold as winter nights, Beavertown has added dark malts to Bones for extra richness and bitterness, creating a warming yet thirst-quenching lager. It’s crisp like a lager, lightly toasty from the dark malts and perfectly refreshing on those frosty evenings.
As if that wasn’t enough, the Advent calendar will also feature much loved Beavertown classics including Neck Oil IPA, American Pale Ale Gamma Ray, Lupuloid IPA, Blood Orange IPA Bloody ‘Ell, low ABV Nanobot and the alcohol-free Lazer Crush. Plus, lucky calendar owners will also be treated to a special limited edition glass designed in true Beavertown style.
Beavertown’s Advent calendar is available to pre-order from 30th September via the Beavertown webshop.
Notes to Editors
PRICE: £55 including shipping to Mainland UK addresses only, *Additional delivery charges will apply to the Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
Beavertown is dedicated to crafting high quality, innovative beers like Bones, Gamma Ray and Neck Oil that appeal to the thirsty masses, as well as more experimental brews from our Tempus Project. From brewing to branding, we believe in creativity in everything we do.
- In 2021, Beavertown opened the doors to its first ever pub, Corner Pin, at the brewery’s home in Tottenham. Popping with vibrant blasts of colour, iconic Beavertown designs and with a menu featuring the whole range of Beavertown’s out-of-this world beers, Corner Pin encompasses everything that makes the brand unique, bringing all of its creativity and curiosity to the new north London location.
- 2021 also saw the introduction of Bones lager to Beavertown’s core range of beers. Billed as ‘Dead Refreshing. Dead Crisp. Dead Good’, Bones is simple and immensely drinkable with a touch of Beavertown magic sprinkled on it.
- Beavertown is winner of 3 gold medals at the International Beer Challenge for core range beers Gamma Ray & Neck Oil.
- Now 9 years old, Beavertown began life on a 650L kit in a BBQ joint in Haggerston. The brewery in Tottenham Hale produces 5500L batches (or 9,000,000 pints a year) and our new home in Enfield will allow Beavertown to produce ten times this, a staggering 90,000,000 pints a year.
- The official craft beer of Tottenham Hotspur F.C., you can enjoy a crisp pint of your favourite Beavertown brew in our taproom and microbrewery inside the stadium – the first of its kind.
- At Beavertown, we believe beer is more than just a beer, it’s an experience. That’s why, pre-Covid, we hosted weekly Saturday taprooms to give people the chance to taste our carefully crafted beer in its natural habitat, our own Tottenham brewery. We’ll have more news on when our taproom is opening up soon.
Press release from Beavertown
For further press information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org