Cask Marque supported by the Cask matters group held a Future of Cask Seminar at Brewers Hall where speakers presented to a full house. The presentations were:
- New analysis on the cask market and an update on the Fresh Beer campaign – Pete Brown
- With 8,000 pubs to have a star rated cellar in 2023, what are our learnings – James Ullman, JD Wetherspoons and Annabel Smith, Cask Marque
- How would the new duty rates effective from 1 August 2023 affect beer – Barry Watts, Head of Policy at SIBA
- How Asahi UK are accelerating growth in cask – Jez Manterfield, Category Manager
- The power of the sustainability story – Mark Chapman, CEO of Net Zero Forum
- Gamekeeper turned poacher on the British pub and cask ale – Simon Townsend, ex CEO of EI Group
We filmed the presentations so if you would like to see any of the content do email firstname.lastname@example.org The content could provide useful copy.