Mermaid, Clapton hosting Amundsen Bryggeri of Norway for a Tap Takeover & Meet The Brewer event
We’re excited to announce that next Wednesday the 1st of November we will be hosting Amundsen Bryggeri of Norway for a Tap Takeover & Meet The Brewer event!
Amundsen have been turning heads back home in Norway with their excellent fresh New England style IPAs and their delicious Dessert in a Can series.
Next Wednesday we’ll have head brewer Matt Arens here all evening as we pour six of his beers, including a couple of pretty special rarities. We hope you can join us!
1. Hop Magic 7% – New England IPA collaboration with Dugges and Dry & Bitter
2. Mad Flow 5.5% – DDH American Wheat with Magnum, Mosaic & Citra hops
3. Lush 5.3% – Raspberry & Lime Berliner Weisse
4. Apocalyptic Thunder Juice 6.5% – New England IPA with Mosaic hops
5. BA Chocolate Mud Cake 11.4% – Very rare Imperial Stout aged in Port barrels
6. BA Marshmallow Psycho 12.3% – Decadent Imperial Stout aged in Cognac barrels