Britain’s premier beer festival is returning to Olympia London this summer from 2-6 August, boasting nearly a thousand beers from across the UK and abroad. To accompany this wide variety of drinks, the festival has now unveiled a brilliant selection of delicious street food.
From classic British favourites to new and exotic dishes to try, there is truly something to suit everyone’s tastes, including vegetarian and vegan offers on offer.
Joining us this year will be:
- Henley’s Love Sweets – Connoisseurs of confectionary, Henley’s traditional sweets are made in the UK from the very best ingredients by ethical and expert confectioners and suppliers.
- Scratching Shack – Traditional and flavoured scratchings including Bourbon, BBQ, Caramelised Apple and Fiery Spice.
- Shawarma – Shawarma with veggie options available.
- Simon’s Sausage – We flame grill awesome award-winning Bratwurst, Cheesewurst, Smoked Krakaur and our Jumbo Bratwurst for the really hungry. Simply as a sausage in a bun or as a plated great value meal deal.
- Gupta’s Bombay Street Food – Come to Mr Bombay, the home of the yummiest chicken wrap in town – delicious tender tandoori chicken tikka in a soft wrap with a fresh salad and our homemade sauces. Or how about our Karahi chicken masala with long grain basmati rice and mind-blowing tadka dahl. Samosas, bhajis? We’ve got ’em! Go veggie? Our famous tawa paneer. Grab a beer, grab a curry! Does it get any better?
- Hogster’s pulled Pork – Traditional shoulder of pork slow-roasted for 7 hours served in a soft roll with sage & onion stuffing with options of apple sauce, chips, crackling and cheese.
- Crusty Pie Company – Traditional & speciality pies, pasties & gourmet rolls. Sold with our range of homemade pork scratchings and delicious chutney.
- Handmade Cornish Pasties – Handmade Cornish pasties, freshly baked, and a variety of handmade scotch eggs, gluten-free and vegan pasties and pies.
- Let’s Go Mexicana – Let’s Go Mexicana is a Mexican food stall on the go, selling burritos, fajitas, nachos and chilli beef
- West Country Roast Pork Carvery – West Country roast pork carvery, served with sage and onion stuffing and apple sauce in a large roll. Crackling is available but limited in supply, (so when it’s gone it’s gone).
Festival organiser Catherine Tonry said: “The one drawback to having nearly a thousand different beers under one roof is that one tends to get a little peckish while sampling them! Luckily, some of London’s best street food vendors will be on hand to help. From traditional Cornish pasties to Bombay Street food and shawarma, there is enough variety to keep everyone happy!”
To find out more and book your tickets, visit: https://gbbf.org.uk/
The Great British Beer Festival
Tuesday 2 August – 12:00 17:00 (Trade Session)
Tuesday 2 August – 17:00 – 22:30 (Public Session)
Wednesday 3 August – 12:00 – 22:30
Thursday 4 August – 12:00 – 22:30
Friday 5 August – 12:00 – 22:30
Saturday 6 August – 12:00 – 19:00
Last Admission: half an hour before close.
To purchase tickets, visit: https://gbbf.org.uk/
Press passes for the trade day on Tuesday 2 August are now available at https://gbbf.org.uk/tickets/
Images are available to download here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/
CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale, is a not-for-profit consumer group with over 160,000 members that has been operating since 1971. Our vision is to have quality real ale and thriving pubs in every community.
Press release from CAMRA
CAMRA Press Office: