Stonegate Group has partnered with Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I, Diageo, Heineken, Molson Coors, Carlsberg, and Coca Cola to offer its customers free drinks* across hundreds of pubs this August. This year the initiative is in support of suicide prevention charity Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) and the buy one get on free function is designed to encourage customers to reach out to friends and family to join them for a drink at the pub.
There are thousands of free drinks available for customers to enjoy across National Pub Fortnight as part of the offer that has rolled out across more than 1500 participating pubs in the UK.
Running from Monday 9th August to Sunday 22nd August, customers can download a voucher via the Great British Pubs website. The site also contains a search function to find out which pubs in respective areas are taking part.
Nick Light, Managing Director of Stonegate Pub Partners, said: “We are delighted to be running our free drinks campaign again. But this time, we want to focus on the importance of the social aspect of the pub. For the last 18-months, our social contact has been restricted, leaving some people with feelings of loneliness, that’s why we’re running this year’s National Pub Fortnight in support of CALM’s helpline services, and encouraging our customers to reach out to friends and family members for a drink.
“Our customers have always been fantastic in supporting their local pubs, and this is our way of giving something back to them. This offer is about allowing our customers to continue to enjoy their local pubs and the sociable environment that our publicans and teams deliver on a daily basis while having a drink on us.”
Stonegate Group will also be making a significant contribution to CALM and pubs across the country will be raising money in support of the charity’s crucial work in providing frontline support for those facing a crisis point, or feeling like they need to talk about life’s problems.
To find out which pubs are taking part and a complete list of drinks available, please visits: https://great-british-pubs.co.uk/campaign/national-pub-fortnight/
*TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The free pint voucher entitles the bearer to ONE free drink of the selected products in point 4 in participating pubs between Monday 9th August – Sunday 22nd August when they purchase the same drink.
- The voucher can only be redeemed at the named pub that you have selected on the Free Drink website app.
- The available drinks will vary by selected pub and are subject to availability.
- The drinks on offer are Corona Extra, Stella Artois, Budweiser, Pepsi Max, Guinness, Hop House 13, Gordons Gin & Tonic (flavours vary by pub), Heineken, Kronenbourg 1664, Amstel, Foster’s, Strongbow, Strongbow Dark Fruit, John Smiths Extra, Smooth, Heineken 0.0%, Coors Light, Carling, Sharp’s Doom Bar, Carlsberg, San Miguel, Coke-Cola, Coke Zero, Diet
Coke, Schweppes Lemonade.
- The voucher is only valid for use between the dates as stated in point 1 above and can only be redeemed for one of the products mentioned in point 4 subject to availability in participating pubs.
- There are a maximum of 100 free drinks in each participating pub which are available on a first come, first served basis. The promotion will end in the pub either when all of the free drinks, have been claimed, or at midnight on the closing date, whichever occurs first. There are a total 20,000 Free drink vouchers available.
- The voucher cannot be used with any other offer or discount and it cannot be sold or exchanged for cash or any alternative product.
- Only one free drink voucher may be redeemed per customer.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage excessive amounts of alcohol, or drink irresponsibly.
- This offer is only open to customers who are residents of the UK (excluding Scotland and Northern Ireland) who have accessed their voucher via the Free Drink website app and must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity may be required.
- The voucher has no cash value and can only be redeemed once, per person, per week during the promotional period.
- A valid email address will be required to access the voucher. The Free Drink website app can only be accessed using a mobile, desktop or tablet device – there is no printed alternative.
- The participating pub may refuse a voucher at their sole discretion.
- The promotion may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- The decision of the Promoter or the landlord at the participating pub is final.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- For any queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promoter: Stonegate Group, 3 Monkspath Hall Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4SJ
Drinks Included in the Offer:
- Stella Artois
- Gordon’s Gin (all variants)
- Strongbow Dark Fruit
- John Smiths Extra Smooth
- Heineken 0.0%
- Coors Light
- Sharp’s Doom Bar
- San Miguel
- Coca Cola
- Schweppes Lemonade
About Stonegate Group
Following the acquisition of Ei Group on 3rd March 2020 for £1.27bn, Stonegate Group is the largest pub company in the UK. Its portfolio is comprised of 1,270 sites within the managed division and 3,200 leased and tenanted businesses.
The managed pubs division, which employs 13,500 people, is split into Branded and Traditional pubs. Branded is comprised of: Slug & Lettuce, Walkabout, Be At One and Venues. Traditional (unbranded) pubs are made up of: Proper Pubs, Town Pub & Kitchen, Classic Inns, Common Room and Craft Union.
Press release from Stonegate Group