You now have until 10th September to enter your work.
Entries must be received by Sunday 10th September and work submitted must have been published between 5th September 2022 and 25th August 2023. Please allow more time if you’re posting your entries, as they must have reached us by the deadline date in order to be included.
The categories for this year are:
- Best Commissioned Beer Writing – sponsored by Greene King
- Best Book about Beer or Pubs – sponsored by HEINEKEN
- Best Audio Beer Communication – sponsored by Asahi UK
- Best Video Beer Communication – sponsored by St Austell Brewery
- Best Communication about No and Low Alcohol Beer – sponsored by Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I
- Best Communication about Sustainability in Beer and Pubs – sponsored by Carlsberg Marston’s Brewing Company
- Best Communication about Beer and Travel – sponsored by VISITFLANDERS
- Best Communication about Pubs – sponsored by Shepherd Neame
- Best Newcomer to Beer Communication – sponsored by Fuller, Smith & Turner
- Best Beer Business Communicator – sponsored by Krombacher
- Best Self-Published Beer Writing– sponsored by Outland Beers from the Badger Brewery
- Best Citizen Beer Communicator – sponsored by Harvey’s Tom Paine
- Best Communication About Cider – sponsored by Aspall Cyder
- Guild Award for Best Communication About Diversity in Beer
- Best Beer Communicator, Regional Media
- Best Corporate Beer Communication
The winners and runners-up, alongside our ‘Brewer of the Year’ (sponsored by SIBA) will be announced during our annual event, which will be held in London on Wednesday 29th November. For 2023 we’ve partnered with Big Penny Social, located on the “Blackhorse Beer Mile” to host the annual dinner and awards. We’ve also chosen a more inclusive and informal ceremony that puts networking and creating valuable industry connections at the centre of the event, with tickets on sale next week.
More info: Full details of all categories, criteria, prizes, and advice on how to submit entries, can be found over on our website. We’ve also added a dedicated page to the website to explain more about the judging process and criteria – you can read it here.
Entry is made online via our dedicated entry website, but if you’re experiencing any difficulties with submitting your work, please email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating which category it is for.