- Just in time for Christmas, Frozen Neck is a new hazy IPA, infused with edible glitter
- This zingy, icy, sparkling beer, is the perfect drink to get you in the festive mood
- Frozen Neck, a Snow Globe Session IPA has a 4.3% ABV and is priced at £2.30, available to buy here
Images available here
London, 8th November 2022, Beavertown Brewery has just launched its brand new Christmas special – Frozen Neck – a glittery, zingy, hazy IPA. Yes, that’s right – it’s a beer infused with edible glitter that with just a swirl, creates a sparkling snowball effect in your glass. Priced at £2.30, Frozen Neck has an ABV of 4.3% and is available from the Beavertown webshop.
Expect a seasonal twist on your traditional Neck Oil, with icy hops frozen immediately after being picked to create the ultimate fresh and zesty flavour. It also has a smoother and more potent grapefruit flavour combined with a frosty mango hop hit – perfect for both naughty and nice beer drinkers.
For maximum sparkle, be sure to give your can a simple swirl before you pour. Then sit back, relax and enjoy the glitter.
(BEER SAMPLES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST FOR REVIEWS OR FEATURES)
For further press information, please contact email@example.com
Beavertown is dedicated to crafting high quality, innovative beers like Gamma Ray APA or Neck Oil SIPA that appeal to the thirsty masses, as well as more experimental brews from our Tempus Project. From brewing to branding, we believe in creativity in everything we do.
- At Beavertown, we believe beer is more than just a beer, it’s an experience. That’s why we host weekly Saturday taprooms to give people the chance to taste our carefully crafted beer in its natural habitat, our own Tottenham brewery.
- Now 10 years old, Beavertown began life on a 650L kit in a BBQ joint in Haggerston. The brewery in Tottenham Hale produces 5500L batches (or 9,000,000 pints a year) and our new home in Enfield – Beaverworld – will allow Beavertown to produce ten times this, a staggering 90,000,000 pints a year.
- The official craft beer of Tottenham Hotspur F.C., you can enjoy a crisp pint of your favourite Beavertown brew in our new taproom and microbrewery inside the stadium – the first of its kind.
- In 2021, Beavertown opened the doors to its first-ever pub, Corner Pin, at the brewery’s home in Tottenham. Popping with vibrant blasts of colour, iconic Beavertown designs and with a menu featuring the whole range of Beavertown’s out-of-this-world beers, Corner Pin encompasses everything that makes the brand unique, bringing all of its creativity and curiosity to the new north London location.
- Winner of 3 gold medals at the International Beer Challenge for core range beers Gamma Ray & Neck Oil.
Press release from Here Be Dragons.
For further press information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.