Early in October, Nomadic Beers hosted an Un-Open Tap Room event, giving beer fans the chance to check out our new home.
Because of the success of the first event, we’ve decided to squeeze in one more Un-Open Tap Room, before the brew kit gets installed! The second one will take place on Saturday 10th November 2018, 12-6pm at our new home, Unit 11, Sheepscar House, Leeds LS7 1AD (next door to Enterprise Car Rentals).
This time, we will host a number of craft stalls, giving people the opportunity to pick up Christmas gifts, sample fantastic food and snacks, and drink our beer!
- ChickfromLeeds – Nomadic’s owner Gaffa Katie will be selling her hand made crocheted and knitted goodies.
- Christine Jopling – A terrific local artist with a unique style will be bringing some of her original art work with her. She will also be selling Christmas cards, tote bags, pompom monsters and more!
- Designer at Large – Creative homeware made from used beer bottles
- Gerhard’s Pretzels – Authentic German pretzels.
- Cakey Pig – Head Brewer Ross’ partner, Heather, specialising in vegan and gluten-free cakes!
- Plus, more to be confirmed!Beer, Gin & FoodThe beer for the day will be provided by Nomadic Beers and will include:
- NEW! Parkin Stout – Launching at the event will be a brand-new collaboration beer between Nomadic Beers and Foley’s Tap House. At 5.4% this is an Autumn/Winter warmer. Oodles of treacle and ginger went into the making of this tasty beer.
- Pale – Our 3.8% pale ale brewed with Galaxy and Summer Hops.
- Bandit – Our 4.8% American pale ale, brewed with Cascade and Simcoe hops.
Plus, more to be confirmed! Four different gins will be available from Leeds Gin and our friends from Wapentake will be bringing their mobile trailer with them, offering fantastic food which will include meat, vegetarian and vegan options.Keep an eye out on our Website, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for up-to-date information
If you have any queries, please use the contact details below.
Dr. Katie Marriott
Mr. Ross Nicholson